100. Positano (part 1)

Bittersweet Notions of Forever 

Chapter 100

Positano (part 1)

The suitcase was packed with all the things that you would need for this short trip. Saying that you were looking forward to this trip was just a mild word to describe how you were feeling.

You were ecstatic, thrilled and just over the moon. It would be your first time going overseas after getting married, and with Soo Hyuk.

Going to Jeju Island for a work project with Soo Hyuk did not exactly count as an overseas trip, according to you. So, to say that you were looking forward to this trip was just one thing.

You may have packed a bit too much, but you needed to have extra outfits with you to choose between.

One week in Italy. You were so ready for that. The fact that you would take Soo Hyuk's private jet to Italy with the guys and your friends, felt like being back in High school, and as though you were about to go on your first outing.

You let out a content sigh when you strode towards the plane. Your husband was right beside you. Your eyes followed him.

He looked straight out, smiling, laughing as his arm was wrapped around his soon to be married friend Woo Bin.

Jong Hyun, Sung Joon and Young Kwang were right beside the guys, Woo Bin's groomsmen. You turned to look to your other side where Minah was and her two other bridesmaids, Hara, and Miso.

You scrutinized your eyes when you looked at Miso. Her eyes were at the other guys. If you were not mistaken, she gazed at Soo Hyuk, but then she looked at Young Kwang, who was recording a video on his phone, laughing brightly.

Then you remembered how Miso had been so curious about Soo Hyuk the first time she met him. She appeared to be a fan of his. You furrowed your brows.

The wind swooshed, brushing his thick brown locks, and he slipped his fingers through his hair, fixing his hair.

Miso's mouth opened, she blinked her eyes, looking at Young Kwang, but then she lowered her gaze. You looked away, pursing your lips, smiling. Could you blame Miso for staring at Young Kwang? No.

It was no secret, that Young Kwang is a handsome man. He is tall, charming, funny and has a contagious smile. They are all such handsome men.

"Are you girls ready?" Young Kwang asked with a boyish smile as he turned to look at the three of you.

"Yes, I am." Miso cooed, looking at him with sparkling eyes, smiling widely.

Hara let out a soft laughter, when she saw Miso's reaction. Young Kwang gave Miso a smile, and she blinked her eyes, fluttering her lashes, when she saw his killer smile.

"And how is the bride?" Jong Hyun asked with a cheeky smile, and Minah flashed him a tender smile, laughing at his question.

"Oh, she is so ready." Minah cooed in a bright voice.

Then she grabbed onto your arm, smiling widely as she tugged you towards her, causing you to laugh.

"I'm so glad to have you with me." She said, making your smile reach to your eyes.

"I'm very glad too." You responded with a smile in your eyes, and she giggled coyly.

Everyone got inside the plane. The girls cooed, especially Miso, she was a bit too loud and excited. She rushed past you, bumping your shoulder and found a seat near the window.