42. Acknowledgement

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 42: Acknowledgement

It was yet another day at the office in LH Group. You were working on finishing the samples for the uniforms, and it was in the middle of the afternoon.

Your phone suddenly buzzed and your head shot up from the table, to where your phone was- on your office desk. You placed the fabric down, and the scissors on the table. Then you grabbed your phone and saw that you received a message.

Your heart began to instantly pound inside your chest. He rarely messaged you. Your hands somehow felt shaky as you lifted the phone, and looked closely at the text.

"What are you wearing right now, babygirl? ;]"

You could feel your heart beat faster, and you let out a shaky laugh. Since when did Soo Hyuk send text messages, and even the dirty messages? You wondered what he was up to.

Your eyes quickly traveled down your body to see what you were wearing, as though you had completely forgotten it- the effect he had on you was immense. You finally opened the message and breathed deeply, and texted him back.

You replied- "I'm wearing a skirt and top :3"

After you send the message to him, you wondered about how you sounded, and groaned aloud. You even typed a shy emoji.

You felt clueless as you didn't know how to send dirty text messages. You had never done that before. A short while later your phone buzzed, and your heart jumped. You grabbed your phone and stared at the reply.

"I wish I could see your thighs and touch them right now"

You squealed aloud, and your heart thudded against your chest. Why was he acting this way? it was so not like him, but yet you knew it was like him. He was always playful like that. You paced back and forth, thinking of what to reply.

I want to feel your strong thighs against mine, I want our naked bodies tangled together. I want to hold you, and kiss you so badly.

Those were the thoughts that crossed your mind, and your cheeks heated up at your own wild imagination. You figured that it would be too much to reveal the truth to him, and let him know what effect he had on you.

Instead of saying what was on your mind, you replied- "What are you doing?"

You tossed your phone in the couch after you sent the message to him. You squealed over your own stupidity. You probably just ruined the whole conversation and mood.

You were your own cockblock. You were just not brave and bold enough like he was. Soo Hyuk was actually texting you. It was so unexpected that you didn't know how to comprehend it.

The two of you rarely texted each other and called. But every day you fought the urge to text him, to ask him what he was doing, whether he had eaten or not, whether he was tired and how work was going.

You became more curious about him, and worried as well. Now he texted you and his text was so bold, and it came out of the blue.

You dreaded his reply, you regretted replying back with such a text that probably killed the vibe and mood. You smacked your head a bit too hard, and groaned aloud. He probably thought that you were weird and so inexperienced. You whined as you rubbed your head.

"What's wrong with me, why cant I just be bold? Ugh!" You groaned aloud, and stared into your empty office.

Your phone buzzed again, and only a few minutes had passed since you last replied him. But the wait for his reply felt like an eternity. You dreaded his reply, and had no idea about what he would reply to you.