62. Creative Director Lee

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 62: Creative Director Lee

The next day arrived, and you laid in the soft bed. The curtains were pulled back, and you slowly lifted your eyelids, looking out at the view of the ocean.

Your body felt sore because a certain someone woke you up in the middle of the night. You wondered what time it was. You sighed deeply, and your eyes wandered to the nightstand.

You saw the clock, and your eyes widened in an instant. You sat up in a rush, and your blanket slid down your naked body. You hauled it up and wrapped yourself in it.

Then you slid out of the bed. Where in the world was Soo Hyuk and why hadn't he awoken you? You hurried off to the bathroom.

You had a throughout and cleansing shower, brushed your teeth. Once your finished cleaning up, you stepped out into the room with a towel wrapped around your body.

The hotel room was still empty, and you hadn't had breakfast yet. But who were you supposed to even call for breakfast?

There were no people at this hotel. It was vacant. Obviously, because it hadn't opened yet. You realized suddenly that you were all alone in this empty hotel. Soo Hyuk had left you all alone.

Your stomach suddenly rumbled and roared, and you groaned. You lazily strode to your room, and towards the windows.

You wanted to the see the view. You gasped upon seeing the sun shine at the horizon. The sunrise was so beautiful from here.

The sun was shining down on the crystal clear blue ocean. It really brought a smile to your face. It was such a serine view. You closed your eyes, letting the warm sunrays linger on your skin, and you breathed deeply.

"You are up."

Your eyes snapped open, your head tipped to the side and you quickly spun around. Soo Hyuk stood at the entrance.

"Where have you been?" You asked, and he had an unmoving look.

"I just went for a stroll around the resort." He told, and you nodded.

"I thought you left for a meeting." You said, and he shook his head.

"I wouldn't leave you alone in this place, sweetheart." He said.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" You asked.

"Because you were sleeping, and you don't have to be up early because of me. Besides, I had a few calls to make." He said as he stepped inside.

"Still." You said in a quiet tone.

"Babe, I just wanted you to get some sleep." He said.

Good God, he is too sweet right now.

You licked your lips soft, broke off the gaze and looked the other way. You felt the corner of your lip twitch, and you bit onto your bottom lip to suppress your smile. Your eyes wandered back to him. You took in the sight of him.

He was dressed in black jeans, and he wore a simple white-shirt. You held in your gasp. His hair was messed. So, he hadn't been to any meetings yet, like he told you.

Suddenly he strode up to you, and you remained still, but your eyes followed his movements. Then he stopped in front of you at the windows.

He stepped closer, and you breathed deeply. He reached his hand out and brushed some of your hair behind your ear.