33. HJH Café (part 2/2)

Bittersweet Notions of Forever

Chapter 33: HJH Café (Part 2/2) 

You pulled away from Soo Hyuk, he furrowed his brows, his jaw clenched and he stared out. His ex-flame had just entered the café.

He muttered a cuss underneath his breath. He hadn't seen Joon Hee since the day she showed up at his office, causing a havoc. Now she showed up at his friend's café. She had most likely seen the public post made by Jong Hyun, hence she showed up.

Young Kwang was suddenly in front of the pair of you and he met Soo Hyuk's cold and intense glare. One look from his younger friend Soo Hyuk, and he knew that this wasn't going to turn out good.

You stared out and instantly met her gaze, and you looked at her with a deadpanned look. Her stunning looks were easy to spot and her glorying aura.

She wore black shades, but she instantly took them off. Just as you had felt, she looked into your eyes with a burning look, full of anger.

wore a denim set, jeans and blouse, and she had unbuttoned few buttons on her blouse, revealing some of her cleavage. She wore black long ankle boots with a high heel. She had a small animal print clutch bag in her hand.

She walked up to the counter, in long confident strides and you gazed down her long-spidery legs. She had noticed you and Soo Hyuk, and she furrowed her brows, she thought she saw the two of you standing close. She gave a cold look towards your direction.

Jong Hyun quickly walked behind the counter, to greet her and take her order. The guys- Soo Hyuk's friends, all stared at her, hoping she wouldn't cause drama or a scene.

She finally stopped in front of Jong Hyun, and his mouth opened, ready to ask her for her order, when Soo Hyuk showed up, quick in his moves.

He took Jong Hyun's spot and your eyes widened, when you noticed where he was standing. You hadn't even realized that he took off. He stood beside you, just a second ago.

The entire café went from loud to quiet in a matter of seconds, the moment she set her foot in the place. The place was dead quiet, and you could hear the small sounds of whispers.

But you couldn't tell what people were saying from their silent voices, but you were smart enough to figure out what it was. You knew they were speaking of the three of you.

They all glared at the pair- the old hot flame- Soo Hyuk and Joon Hee. The couple who used to be so famous, before Soo Hyuk got married to you.

Your heart somehow began to pound deeply against your chest, your palms turned sweaty, and your heartbeat accelerated. Seeing them together somehow made you feel anxious.

For a moment, the two of them just looked into each other's eyes without exchanging words, and their gazes were locked, deep and burning. You inhaled deeply, and you suddenly felt sick, and you had a feeling of wanting to throw up.

Soo Hyuk gazed into Joon Hee's eyes, with a deep gaze and glare. The mere fact that he was looking at her, made your heart drop. How you hated that that you hated her mere existence.

You hated how she was so bold, so brazen and she showed up in a place that was crammed of people. You hated how she was brazen enough to still linger around him, when you got married, and you wondered about why she wouldn't let go of him.

Soo Hyuk narrowed his eyes by a millimeter as he looked into her calm eyes. He breathed deeply, trying to stay calm. He had to remind himself that he wasn't alone, and he had a lot of eyes on him.