19. What Your Heart Desires

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 19: What Your Heart desires

You were going to a club for the first time together with Soo Hyuk. His friends had invited the pair of you for a night out. You somehow agreed to going, you couldn't quite turn down their offer.

You had always been curious about how it was like to party with Soo Hyuk and also his friends. His groups of friends were there at the club. His best and close friends.

You came to the club together. Soo Hyuk walked beside you and you heard the loud music as you neared the club. You hadn't been to a club in a while. The pair of you were in front of three tall, muscular men in black outfits.

They saw Soo Hyuk. One of them, who was guarding the entrance opened the door for the pair of you and let you in. Soo Hyuk nodded swiftly to him as he went in, with you by his side.

The music was so loud that you could feel the bass 'duum duum' from the music kicking in your body as you walked down the club. Your eyes glanced up on the dark ceiling and at the many multiple colored lights that hit the dance floor and it enhanced the people, who were dancing and the place was almost crammed with people.

Your eyes wandered around you, you were taking in your surroundings, seeing what kind of people were there and what they were doing, they were just chatting in corners, dancing, drinking and making out.

They were glamorous clothes, well the girls did, they wore mini dresses, showing off their legs and the guys wore chic and stylish clothes.

Soo Hyuk greeted a lot of people as he walked down the club to the VIP area, where his friends were waiting for the pair of you. He smiled, laughed and shook hands with so many of them.

Your heart pounded now, you took a deep breath and bit down on your lip. You waked carefully as you were wearing thin and high heels. You felt nervous somehow, because this was after all your first time going out with Soo Hyuk to a club.

This wasn't a business party, nor was it a dinner party, like the ones you were used to attend. It was a club. You were at a club with Soo Hyuk- your husband and your heart raced at the thought.

The club and the dance floor was a big. It was a huge place, with so many corners with seats and tables, that were booked with people. The walls were matte black, with gold writing on them, of quotes and symbols. There was also some poster on the wall. It was quite a cool and chic place.

Your eyes wandered to the bar, people were lined up there, bartenders in white shirts were mixing drinks with smiles on their faces from behind the counter. They looked quite cool and showed off some skills with mixing the drinks and pouring shots. They were professional bartenders, who could entertain people as well.

The people there also seemed impressed by the bartenders, they clapped at them and cooed. They served rainbow colored drinks, that looked so exotic and tasty.

The bar was made of black marble and it had blue ocean color lights snaked around its sides. The light lightened up the bar and it looked so cool and nice. Behind the bar was the grand shelves on the brick wall, full of different bottles, rum, vodka and whiskey lined up. Grand drinks and limited editions and high class whiskey.

The bartenders moved in and out of the staff door, some of them moving and shaking their hands with the drinks, mixing it together. They served the drinks as fast as they could and yet they looked so smooth whilst like doing it, indeed professionals. It was clearly a hectic night, and a busy bar with many customers.