15. Premiere Night (Part 1/2)

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 15: Premiere Night (part 1/2)

You soon made it to the place and you looked outside the window of the car and you noticed that the many paparazzi's, who were lined up at the red carpet. Your heart began to beat fast. You could see the long and red carpet, leading up to the area where you take pictures.

The valet parking man opened your door and your gaze wandered to the many journalists and cameramen behind him, with their blinking flashlights and cameras in their hands. The flashlights instantly began and you took a deep breath before stepping out of the car.

Soo Hyuk got out of the car and he quickly got beside you, before you could tell. He grabbed your arm and linked your arms. Your head shot up and you met his look. He was smiling, for a moment, you froze and your heart began to race. You knew it this time, that the smile he was giving you was solely for the cameras. 

You returned his smile and his eyes flinched in a quick second. You finally knew the codes to the game, he figured. He then looked out on the paparazzi's and you followed his steps up to the red carpet.

They kept taking pictures of the pair of you, from left and right, they were on each your sides. Then Soo Hyuk turned around and looked at the cameras.

You stopped beside him and stretched your dress and he looked down at you. Your dark chocolate brown hair falling over your front and his eyes just happened to fall down on your exposed cleavage. Your skin looked so soft and he chewed on his bottom lip. He quickly looked up and at the cameras.

The many cameras were blinking at the pair of you, the journalists were shouting your names, frantically. You were still not used to this kind of attention and spotlight, but being his wife meant that this came along, naturally.

You finally looked at the cameras in front of you, and pulled off a sweet smile. Soo Hyuk's attention was on you for a moment as he saw you smiling so sweetly and brightly.

Your mood changed as though you hadn't had an argument at home, earlier. Your acting skills deserved an award, you were good at pretending that everything was okay on the outer.

The cameras continued with taking pictures after pictures and captioning the moment, where he intently looked at you.

Soo Hyuk took a deep breath. He gently let go of your linked arms and pulled his hand behind your back. You instantly shuddered as you felt his hand on your back, and how it moved down to your lower back. You held your breath for a moment, holding in your small gasp.

His slightest touch on your skin made you burn inside, and it was incredible. He looked down at you and noticed how you became stiff suddenly.

His hand just continued travelling down, slowly and your chest rose at the deep breaths you took now. He narrowed his eyes by a millimeter, seeing you freeze at a mere touch. It was a mystery to him.

He cleared his throat and turned his attention on the cameras, with his hand resting on your lower back. He gave off a chic look to the cameras in front of you.

His gaze moved from left to right, like a professional. He was a model after all, and knew how to face the camera. He was born to be in the spotlight. He looked so handsome.

You held your breath for a bit too long. You finally breathed out and you felt dizzy. Your nerves were building up.

"Soo Hyuk kiss your wife." Someone shouted suddenly.

The pair of you froze and looked at the crowd of journalists and paparazzi's. None of you knew what to do.

"Show us a sweet kiss." The others began and more journalists joined the choir and began to ask for a kiss from the pair of you.