26. The First Cousin; Shin Sung Rok

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 26: The First Cousin; Shin Sung Rok

Soo Hyuk had taken off to work and you were meeting at work a bit later, so you got ready in the meantime. You changed into a dress and took off for work, in your car. Your phone suddenly rang, and you put it on speaker, as it was connected to your car.

"Unnie." A bright voice chimed.

"Oh, Hyeon Ju, what is it?" You asked.

The young teenager, became quiet on the phone and you furrowed your brows, sensing that something was wrong.

The street signal turned red, you stepped on the break and the car stopped. You stared out, feeling anxious because off her silence.

"Hyeon Ju, what is it?" You asked in a worried tone.

She sighed deeply and you asked her one last time, what the problem was. It seemed like it was something big, as she couldn't make herself tell it. It made you more scared.

"We got the samples, that you ordered.. but.. but.. it's not the right material. Unnie, what do we do?" Her voice became high-pitched at the end of her sentence, and she was panicking and she stammered.

"Hyeon Ju, take it easy, I'm coming now. Don't worry, we will fix it." You said, trying to assure her although you were getting worried as well and the young girl sighed.

"Okay, unnie, see you in a bit. Drive safely." She chimed and you hummed back.

You hang up the call and groaned a loud. This wasn't supposed to happen. Not now. You chewed on your bottom lip, whilst thinking about how to fix the problem.

You soon made it to LH Group and you hurried to the creative team department. Hyeon Ju was waiting for you, in your office.

Once you stepped in the room, your eyes instantly moved to the samples on the table. You noticed the color. It was the wrong order.

You had ordered burgundy and they sent you red fabric. It was a screaming red color, the kind of red color you didn't like. You sighed deeply and grabbed your temples.

The fabric came from Italy, from a special designer that you knew named Marcello, and you wondered about how he could make such a mistake. Marcello is well known, and professional a rarely makes such mistakes.

Your intern Hyeon Ju looked at you with a worried look and she groaned, dramatically. She didn't know what to do, and how to help you.

"What do we do?" She sat down on the chair and you sighed, deeply.

"I'll call Marcello, he must have misunderstood me." You said and you fetched your phone from your bag and walked down the hallway.

"I'll be right back." You said and she nodded.

~❋~

You had time left to finish the uniforms, but you needed to make a sample and show it to Soo Hyuk. He had to lay in a word on it, before you could continue with making hundreds of uniforms.

You paced back and forth, waiting for Marcello to answer your call. It was evening in Rom and you hoped that Marcello was still at work.

Come on, pick up, pick up. You chewed on your bottom lip and felt suddenly hot.

Marcello finally picked up your call and he chimed happily, "Nara baby girl, how are you? Did you get my samples?"

You sighed of relief, when you heard him pick up his phone. "Marcello, I have a problem with the samples. I got the wrong color." You said right away in a devastated tone.