71. Repetition Of The Past

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 71: Repetition Of The Past

"Can't we do something else instead of clubbing?" You asked Wonho in a tired tone as you stood and gazed at his back image.

Wonho sat on the couch in front of your television and played a game of Call of Duty. It was Saturday and your day off, but your husband had work, obviously.

You hadn't seen Wonho in a few days. He hadn't called or texted you, until you finally reached out for him and asked him to come by.

He hadn't once mentioned about the argument he had with his brother the last time he came to your house, but you knew he was hurt the night he left your place. He just didn't mention it.

You had been thinking a lot about him and had been debating to call him over. You needed to see if he was alright.

Like usual, Wonho showed up with his bright and boyish smile. He didn't seem the least bit sad. You didn't want to add salt to the wound by bringing up the subject, not unless he spoke of it first.

Hence, you hadn't asked him if he wanted to talk about the little argument with Soo Hyuk, from the other day.

As soon as Wonho arrived, he took over your living room, which was cool, and he began to play games.

Wonho had been sitting for hours, and you were getting bored to death. It was only four pm, and he wanted to go out much later and club.

But you were pretty much done with clubbing, especially after the last two times you had been to a club and gotten into unwanted situations. You wanted to stay away from clubs for a long while.

It didn't appeal to you anymore, somehow, not that it did much in the past. Besides you wanted to do something now and not wait till the sun goes down, and Wonho was occupied with the games.

"Wonho, did you just come to play games and not do anything together?" You asked as he hadn't replied you and he was clearly absorbed in the game.

"What else do you want to do?" He asked, his eyes were still stuck on the huge television screen in front of him as he spoke to you.

He was playing online, and that made things crazier. He was shouting loudly and wildly, and gasping dramatically, whenever he was close to losing.

"Don't shoot me, don't shoot me you bastards!" He yelled at the big screen as if those people he played against where actually in front of him in person.

"Wonho." You sighed deeply and rolled your eyes tiredly.

"What should we do then, you don't want to club with me. I said I will protect you at the club. I know hyung will kill me otherwise, after last time. And you're like my sister. It's my duty to look after you. Nothing will happen if we go out together." He said in a clear tone.

"I know that, but I don't want to club anymore." You said although you were touched by Wonho's extremely kind words, and you didn't doubt that he would take care of you.

You were tired of clubbing, and you never really know if you might meet the same crazy people there. Lord knows how Soo Hyuk would react then. It made you scrunch your face. you didn't want more drama.

"Then what do you have in mind?" He asked, and suddenly yelled at the screen. "You killed me, you bastard! I will get you now!"

You flinched at his unexpected outburst and rolled your eyes once more. Wonho went into a mad rage- mode, shooting every opponent that came in his way and he screamed, when he won the mission.