1. Mrs. Lee Nara

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 1: Mrs. Lee Nara

The music was blaring in the club and people were dancing close to each other. There was no shame on the dance floor, no deeper thoughts, no words and no one cared. There were only free souls on the dance floor.

Soo Hyuk sat at the table and ordered another drink and poured it down- drinks after drinks. He groaned after he had poured down the whole shot and his girlfriend Joon Hee sat beside him and glared at him.

She had a torn expression, which he noticed. He looked up and caught her gaze.

"Come with me." He said.

He suddenly got up and grabbed her wrist. Joon Hee gazed at Soo Hyuk with wide eyes, confused.

He began to walk out of the club and she followed him. Soo Hyuk was fast in his steps and he hurried out the place.

"Where are we going?" She asked as he dragged her out of the club and to his car.

"To a hotel." He said and he got her inside the car and drove off to a hotel.

Meanwhile, you sat together with your friends and they were all happy and thrilled. Today was your last day as a single woman.

Tomorrow you'd be married and moved out of your house to live with Soo Hyuk. However, you had a weird feeling deep down.

Your friends caught onto your worried expression and laughed at it. They didn't know the real reason behind your worried expression.

"Hey, why do you look so worried?"

You looked up and shook your head at your friend. They laughed once more.

"She's worried about the wedding night." The other friend giggled and they all giggled together and your face turned bright red.

"It's okay... Just tell him to be gentle since it's your first time Nara. You don't have to be shy about it." Your friend said and you blushed even more.

"Do you believe he's gentle in bed? I think otherwise." One of your friends asked and they all laughed.

"Stop it girls!" You groaned.

Their witty comments weren't funny to you and you sighed. You just wanted to leave the place. Your best friend saw your look, noticing your discomfort and you shook your head, not wanting her to get mad or worried.

You didn't want this bachelor party at all. But your mother had planned it all along with your friends.

Your friends thought that you were the luckiest woman alive, because you would marry the Lee Soo Hyuk. The young heir of Korea's biggest hotel- chain. Your best friend Soo Ah, was the only one, who actually knows the truth behind your marriage. She looked at you and sighed. But you smiled in return as you did not want her to worry.

Soo Hyuk made it to the hotel, his hotel and to the suite with his girlfriend, whom he's been together for more than a year. He scanned the card and the door opened.

The pair entered the room and Soo Hyuk took a deep breath and looked around him. They were on the top floor and had a beautiful view of Seoul's nightlife.

His girlfriend Joon Hee stood at the entrance and tugged on the strap of her bag. He sighed and turned around to see her face.

"Joon Hee." He sighed and looked into her brown eyes.

"Even though I'm getting married tomorrow, I'm not leaving you. I just can't. We can-" He paused and moved his gaze to the windows and looked out.

"We can still meet and see each other." He finished his sentence.