8. Surprise Visit

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 8: Surprise Visit

It was pouring down the skies. A gloomy summer night, with grey clouds and dark skies. You sat in the living room. 

Your eyes were closed whilst you listened to the sound of the rain and the calming music you had on. Your mind was full of so many things and you didn't have answers to some of those questions.

Where is he and what is he doing?

Is he working or is he just out with his friends?

It was yet one of those nights where Soo Hyuk was out. Where was he? You had no idea. It could be work or he was simply just out having fun with his friends. 

You had no idea about where he was and it somehow tormented you. You became more curious about him and wanted to know more and more about him.

You let out a deep sigh and leaned back into the couch. You shut your eyes tight and listened to rain hit the windows. 

The sound of the pouring rain somehow brought peace to your soul in a night where your mind was full of thoughts and questions, endless thoughts.

You tried to get rid of those annoying questions, which you didn't have any answer to.

Meanwhile Soo Hyuk came to the club. He entered the club and nodded at the familiar faces as he walked past them. He got a tip from one of the people there that Joon Hee, his ex-girlfriend was there and she was seemingly really drunk.

Soo Hyuk came to take her home, yet again. He let out a deep sigh as he walked down the club, looking for her. He was growing tired of this. He had done it quite a time now. He kept getting calls lately of acquaintances, who told him that Joon Hee was drunk and he had to come to pick her up.

He looked across the club and as he had expected. She was seated at the bar. And once again, she wore very revealing clothes. He sighed and walked up to her. He just needed to bring her home.

Some girls goggled at him and looked at him from head to toe and grinned. Soo Hyuk ignored the many stares and continued walking down to Joon Hee. As soon as he stepped inside the club, the attention was on him. 

The females, all couldn't help themselves. They gazed at the tall, fair handsome man walk down the bar.

Soo Hyuk's eyes were fiery. He just couldn't understand why Joon Hee was acting this way. He knew how much she loves clubbing, dancing and drinking, but this was getting out of hand.

Soo Hyuk had his gaze on her as he walked up to her and like always, he ignored the many gazes from the strangers and the whispers.

Joon Hee giggled away with some man, who had his hand on her thigh. Joon Hee was all bright and smiles as she chatted away with that man, whom looked like a creep from the very first glance, according to Soo Hyuk.

Soo Hyuk ushered past the people in the dance floor and some yelled at him as he pushed past them. Soo Hyuk didn't really care right now. He had to get Joon Hee back home, before something happened to her. He wouldn't forgive himself, if she got hurt in any way.

Soo Hyuk was quickly in front of Joon Hee and that man. He took a hold of that stranger's hand and pushed it back from Joon Hee. The man, looked up at Soo Hyuk with wide eyes full of rage.

"What the fuck man!" He yelled at Soo Hyuk.

Soo Hyuk ignored the man and moved his gaze at Joon Hee. Joon Hee's eyes widened for a moment, but then she giggled and rolled her eyes at Soo Hyuk. She knew he would show up. It was just a matter of time and he would be coming for her, to take her home. She grinned to herself and laughed loudly.