69. What Married Couples Do

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever  

Chapter 69: What Married Couples Do

The warm rays of sun peeked through the curtains, entering the room, lingering on your face, and warming your skin. It felt nice and soothing. You took a deep breath. You felt calmed.

The corner of your lip twitched and curved up to a little smile. You could feel him beside you, his warmth and hard body that was pressed into you.

You bit onto your bottom lip, keeping your eyes closed, suppressing your giddy giggle. You had to admit to yourself that waking up next to Soo Hyuk was the best thing in the whole world.

You slowly opened your eyes, blinking your eyes a couple of times, and you faced him. He was just a few inches away from you.

His eyes were closed, his full and reddish lips were puckered like a child. His dark bangs laid over his eyes. He let out deep breaths, and he looked so tranquil. You didn't want to wake him up from his sleep.

His large body nearly filled out the entire bed as he laid sprawled out. He looked like a giant kid. He was in a deep sleep.

You knew you were secretly ogling at him and that it wasn't the first time either. Every time you woke up and discovered that he was still in bed, sleeping next to you, you couldn't help but to admire his features, and take your time to look at him closely.

It was like you had to confirm that it wasn't a dream. He was there, next to you, and his arm was over your body, hugging you.

You could feel your heart slowly thud harder against your chest, hear your own heartbeat in your ears. You heart was heating up.

You stared at him for a bit, and your smile reached to your eyes. He suddenly scrunched his face, you stiffened, staring at him, and goodness, he looked like a child.

His long bangs almost reached to his eyes, and it seemed to irritate him. You slowly reached your hand out and grasped his hair locks. You carefully pushed his hair back and he scrunched his nose.

Soo Hyuk had come home late last night whilst you were sleeping. You woke up by the little noises he made as he was undressing. But you were so tired, you couldn't make yourself get up and greet him.

However, you had noticed that he tiptoed into the room and he made sure to not make any loud noise.

Then he carefully got into bed next to you. He had wrapped his arm around you and pulled you into him, much to your surprise.

You fell back to sleep quickly with a smile on your face, hugging him into you. And you woke up in his embrace.

You laid still for a moment, just resting, and watching your husband's sleeping face. You needed to get up, shower and prepare breakfast. It was his day off after a long time.

You finally gathered yourself, and slowly pulled away from him. You removed his hand from you, and he breathed out deeply, making you stiffen. You didn't want him to wake up early, when he could sleep through.

After a moment passed by, and he seemed to be sleeping. You slipped out of the bed. You didn't dare to walk into the walk-in closet to change clothes, because of the possible risk of making noises and waking him up.

You stayed in your white chemise. It had lace on the top and it was quite short. It barely reached to your entire bottom, so it showed a bit of your bottom, but it was the purpose of it, and you happened to wear a thong as well.