54. Nightmare

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 54: Nightmare

The warm water trickled its way down your body. You closed your eyes, and let it the steamy water soak you up, and ease you.

You sighed softly, and your body relaxed, as the warm water loosened your tense muscles in your body. It had been a long day at the office, and you were finally home, taking a long and needed shower.

It was already night time, and you were alone in the big house. Soo Hyuk hadn't come home yet, but he had told you to stay up for him in the morning, before he left for work.

You wondered about where he was, and whether he was stuck at work. A deep sigh escaped through your lips, and you just wanted to be with him right now.

He always worked so much and till late, leaving you waiting for him at nights, sometimes, unless you fell asleep, when the sleep got a hold of you. You soaked your body in the body gel, and washed it off. Then you proceeded with washing the shampoo out of your hair.

Soo Hyuk stepped out of his car, locked it, and quickly entered the house. He wondered whether you were up, and waited for him, like he had asked you to.

His steps were fast as he hurried to the bedroom, opened the door, and gazed at the bed expecting to find you there. However, the bed was empty. He furrowed his brows, and looked scanned the room.

He then headed to the living room, passed it, when he discovered that you weren't there either.

He then decided to check the bathroom. His steps came to a halt, when he heard the water run from the bathroom. The corner of his lip curved up to a pleased smirk.

Soo Hyuk grabbed onto his tie, loosened it, and walked up to the bathroom. He tossed his jacket on the floor in the corridor. He then entered the steamy bathroom.

You were washing your hair, and much to his satisfaction, you had left the shower cabin door open.

He stared at your naked frame. He swallowed hard, when he saw your hands swiftly move through your long dark locks, and you tipped your head back.

The water hit your face, and trickled down the slight valley of your breasts, and his breathing became uneven.

You gently washed your hair, and slowly opened your eyes after the shampoo was washed out. You then instinctively looked to your side, and you stiffened.

Soo Hyuk stood a few feet away from you, and his eyes were glued on you. Your heart began to pound deeply against your chest.

You stared into his eyes that were as dark as the midnight sea. His gaze burned on you, and made your heart race fast.

Your eyes traveled to his neck, where he grabbed his tie, and pulled it off, so smoothly. Your breathing became erratic, when he began to unbutton his blouse.

His eyes were stuck on you whilst he leisurely undid the buttons on his shite shirt, revealing slowly more of his skin to your eyes.

The white shirt fit his body smoothly, showcasing his lean figure, and you were unable to break off the gaze. The buttons were finally undone, and your eyes flickered down to his abs.

He finally slid the blouse off, and revealed his milky complexion, his ripped abs, defined pecs, and toned biceps.

You stared at his broad and solid chest. Your chest rose and fell now at the uneven breathings.