58. Dreams

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 58: Dreams

Your phone buzzed, because you received a message, and you straightened your posture. You exhaled deeply and opened the message.

Hyuk Soo: I'm coming down now.

You smiled to yourself and leaned against your car, waiting for him to come down from his office. You pursed your lips and tapped your foot on the ground.

You couldn't believe that you were doing this. You were taking Soo Hyuk out to see your favorite place.

A while later, your eyes flickered up, when you heard his familiar footsteps. You saw him approach you.

You chewed on your bottom lip, and you felt your heart beat faster now. He walked up to you casually, and you could tell that he had undone his tie and rolled his sleeves up.

He looked more laid back now, and you bit on your bottom lip, preventing a grin from forming on your face.

It was past six pm, and your work had ended. You hoped that he wasn't too tired, because the trip would take a while.

Soo Hyuk finally stopped in front of you, and you glanced up at him, meeting his ethereal dark eyes. A smile finally played on your lips, and your eyes lit up. He gazed into your eyes deeply.

"You aren't too tired, are you? we can go another day." You quickly suggested.

However, you let out a small gasp of surprise, when your body got pulled into his. He snaked one arm around your waist, and slammed his lips on yours.

Your body tensed up as his lips molded against yours. His kiss was hard, and yet soft. You shut your eyes tightly, and slowly eased up after a while, when you felt his soft, and plump lips move over yours slowly.

You slid your hands up his firm chest, and carefully kept them there. His body was hot and warm. You felt his familiar heat soak your palms, and you leaned up to him.

Then you tilted your head to the side, and replied to his kiss, by parting your lips, and letting his tongue slide in, and taste you.

You let out a soft moan, when he tugged on your bottom lip, and you felt him smile underneath your kiss. You pulled him closer, taking a step back, and he followed down to you, kissing you more urgently, and hungrily.

Your head felt light and you bumped into your car, but you didn't care. You moved your lips against his, and he let out a low and strained groan. You moaned, when he nipped on your bottom lip. You whimpered, and he stiffened.

Soo Hyuk broke off the kiss abruptly, and you took a deep breath, refilling your lunges with air. Your gaze was lowered, and you felt your face heat up.

"I'm alright. I promised you to go out." He said in a breathless tone, making you looked up and meet his darkened gaze.

"Great, I would have dragged you out anyways." You playfully joked, and he let out a small chuckle at your reply.

He leaned down and slammed his lips back on yours, and you quickly gripped his arms. He gave you a quick but hard kiss.

Then he took a step back and eyed your white Mercedes. You saw a grin form on his handsome face, and he seemed a bit surprised. He probably hadn't expected this, and you grinned at him.

"Are you driving?" He asked.

"Yes, now, get in." You smiled and took off to the driver's seat.

A big and coy grin appeared on his face, but he opened the car door, and seated in the passenger seat.