37. Double Date (part 2/2)

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 37: Double Date (Part 2/2)

The ride to Woo Bin's went a bit quiet, especially on Soo Hyuk's behalf. You wondered why he suddenly became quiet. He looked out on the road most of the time, and played some music.

Woo Bin drove into the garage and parked his car. Minah quickly stepped out, she was still excited, and possibly even more.

Soo Hyuk opened his eyes, tiredly, and then he stepped out of the car. He stretched his arms and let out a tired yawn.

Your eyes wandered towards him. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, and your lips curved down. He seemed to be a bit tired, but you understood him.

The game took a lot of your energy. It was also hard, as you had to run around through mudded fields, with heavy paintball guns on your shoulders. It felt like you were in an actual warzone, and had real snippers. But you had fun playing.

You entered the house and Soo Hyuk was a few steps forward, and he walked into the living room. You watched his back, and blinked a couple of times. He was just so quiet. You fought the urge to walk up to him, and ask him what the problem was.

You stood still in the middle of the hallway and watched him walk away, when Mina suddenly got beside you and grabbed onto your arm. "Come, let's cook." She said in a bright tone, and giggled.

You met her gaze and returned her smile, her vibrant mood was contagious. You nodded and followed her into the open kitchen.

You gasped, when you saw all of the green vegetables on the table. She had a few food recipes placed on the island as well, and you wondered what it was. It seemed like Minah had planned to cook a lot of dishes.

"Do you like cooking?" She asked, and you nodded and turned to look at her.

"But sometimes, I just wish I didn't have to." You said, and she laughed and agreed.

"Good thing we can order food or have our chef cook sometimes." She said with a smile on her face, and you laughed.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes sure." You quickly replied and looked at her with your big and curious eyes.

"Can you give the two a beer, they seem more tired than us." She laughed and you nodded, agreeing.

"It's in the fridge." She pointed to the fridge on her left side.

You smiled, and went to grab two cans of beer. As you opened the fridge and glanced on the cold cans of Cass beer, you suddenly stiffened.

You didn't want Soo Hyuk to get drunk or tipsy, so you just took a can of soda out for him, and a beer for Woo Bin.

Minah's eyes turned to your hands and she smiled, when she saw the can of beer and soda in your hands.

"You must really care for Soo Hyuk." She said, with her warm and giddy smile.

You froze and stared at her, taken back at her sudden words. You shrugged and pursed your lips. Your cheeks heated up at her words. You just thought that it wasn't necessary for Soo Hyuk to drink beer.

"I.. I just don't want him to get tipsy, you know." You said quietly.

Minah nodded, laughing and she seemed giddy for some reason, and you blushed more. You pursed your lips and turned around, ready to get to the men, when Minah broke out, "Tell them that I expect them to get their asses up and come help us in bit."