74. The Bridesmaids (Part 1/2)

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 74: The Bridesmaids (Part 1/2)

On your way back home, you rested in the car, feeling exhausted from the hard work and from traveling from one hotel to the other.

It had been a long day where you had listened to countless of unsatisfied guests at the hotel. Most of them just made pointless complaints and expected to get something out it.

They wanted money or compensation. So, they faked some problems to bring down LH Enterprises, but luckily, you saw through their schemes.

The one who left an impression on you was the old Mrs. Son. She was a quite kind old lady, and her story was so sad. Her husband died just before their anniversary.

You were glad that Soo Hyuk agreed to change the rules for once and let her keep her dog in the hotel.

But your head was filled with thoughts of Soo Hyuk's father, your father-in-law, Mr. Lee could be so scary and strict.

It wasn't exactly Soo Hyuk's fault that the sofas in the lounge were made of the wrong leather material. It was the old retail team's mistake, sadly. Soo Hyuk had fired those people. Even he could be scary.

Obviously, he had the responsibility for it, because he is the director and soon to be the CEO. You understood why he got mad and stressed because of that mistake. It made his father mad.

Did Soo Hyuk want his father's approval? You wondered.

You knew that a lot of men wanted their father's recognition, and how much it meant for them to get that. You sighed as you stared out on the dark road.

Soo Hyuk is such a mystery.

You could feel Soo Hyuk's eyes on you, but he remained quiet. You didn't say anything either, because you were tired.

The pair of you were seated on the backseats, and you had a driver. None of you wanted to drive home tonight. It had been a long day after all.

You glanced at the streets that you passed by. The streetlamps were on and the city Seoul never slept.

The car finally stopped at your house, and you bid farewell to your driver. You looked to your side and Soo Hyuk had opened the door for you.

You stepped out of the car and your eyes briefly met. He gave you a little smile that made your heart heat up.

"See you tomorrow." Soo Hyuk said to the driver and you were already on your way to the house.

The house was dark, and empty as always as you were the only ones living in the house. Soo Hyuk walked beside you and entered the room with you.

"I need a shower, babe." He said and took off.

You slid into the bed after getting undressed, and pulled the duvet over your body. You felt so tired and worn out. Your eyes slowly closed, and you sighed deeply.

Some time passed by, and you slowly lifted your eyelids, when you felt a hand slid around your waist and a shudder rushed down your spine. His chest pressed against your back. You could feel his naked skin, and he felt warm, but hard.

the scent of fresh shampoo and cologne welcomed your senses and you breathed in his special scent.

"Are you asleep?" He asked and pressed his lips on your shoulder.

You tensed up and shuddered at the light touch. It wasn't that often that he kissed you on your shoulder, hence you trembled.

You shook your head, and he leaned in closer to you. His hand slithered up your front, and your heart was up in your throat, when he cupped your breast through your dress.