06

Omniscient POV

"Nisha open the fucking door." Kentrell said banging on her door.

He wanted to see his baby,He didn't even know if he had a daughter or a son. It's been months and she hasn't let him see the baby.

"Kentrell I'm finna call the police" She said on the other side of the door.

"Lemme see my fucking child." He yelled out. She opened the door slightly and poked her head out.

"Fuck wrong with you?" She said,Kentrell pushed open the door,walking in,looking for my baby.

"Where my kid?" He asked looking around.

"Draco with my cousin." She said.

"Kentrell get out." She repeated.

"Where my baby? You know who the fuck I'm talking about. You playing on me for real. My child be out here for months and I ain't get to lay eyes on my own kid." He yelled at to her.

"He with his daddy." She yelled back.

"What?" Kentrell asked.

"That ain't your baby." She said.

"So what the fuck you was in my face for?" Kentrell said.

"Kentrell just go before I call the police." She said shaking her head. Kentrell wasn't even angry,He hated being lied to. He thought Nisha's child with him would help him get over losing two kids in a short time span.

"Fuck you." Kentrell said before walking out.

Kentrell knew some other bad shit was going to happen to him. He wasn't even surprised. He feels like his whole life was just, emptiness. He has all these possibilities and none of them seem interesting. He had all the money in the world,t do what he wanted but none of it made him happy. He used to love doing music but now,There's no joy in it. He could have sex with any female, but nobody could bring him the desire.

Kentrell sat in his car,and just sat there deep in thought. He thought to himself,how many females in his life done snaked him.

He opened up his phone and went to Jalanee contact and just stared at it. He wanted to call her so bad and tell her what had just happened,he knew her voice would calm his whole world,but he knew he couldn't just call her. It wasn't as easy as he thought it was.

___

Kentrell walked into the house and everyone looked at him as it grew silent. He went straight downstairs to his studio and sat there in silence. He pulled out the photo he took from Jalanee's old apartment,that he got when they first met and smiled at it.

"She still never put that pink hair in for me." Kentrell whispered to himself smiling. Jalanee was more then a girlfriend to him,and he didn't realize that until she was out of his life.

Kayla knocked on the glass door,making Kentrell look at her and nod saying it was okay for her to come in.

"Here's your food." She said placing a tray of food on the desk.

"Can you call her for me?" Kentrell blurted out ,making Kayla give him a look.

"For what?"

"Just call her and talk to her. I just wanna hear her voice." He said

"You need to just call her...I'm sure she would answer." Kayla said. Kayla herself,wanted the two back together.

"She got a boyfriend. I ain't tryna disrespect they relationship." He explained.

"She know don't nobody like her boyfriend anyways. Just call." She said.

"No." He said.

"You scared?" Kayla said making Kentrell put his head down.