141

Kentrell Gaulden

I slid on my wife beater and fell onto the bed. I was bored as fuck in this house. I had woke early as fuck cause of Amira crying.

I looked over at Jalanee and she was wide awake. She was sitting indian style on the bed and was going through some files. I done woke up to go piss in the middle of the night and she was up doing the same thing.

What her mama doing to her fucked up. All she wanted was her mama to be happy and give a fuck about her. I ain't think for a second her mama would do that. I use to think she had a perfect lil family.

"Watchu doing?"

"Nothing." She sighed putting the papers down. "I'm about to go get started on breakfast. What do you want?" She said looking all sad.

"Why you looking like that?" I said grabbing her by her sides.

"Nothing babe. What do you wanna eat?" She pushed the papers to the side.

"You think I'm finna let chu' go cook for me with that silly ass frown on ya face? Talk to me ma' . Ion bite." I chuckled.

"I'm good Trell." She said forcing a smile. I sucked my teeth and held onto her. "So we lyin to each other now?"

She raised her head and stared at me. "I'm not
okay. But I don't wanna talk about it." She frowns.

I hated seeing her like this . And I just wanted to her to talk to me so I could tell her everything was gon be okay,but me out of all people should know how it feels to not wanna talk.

"Aight' but when you ready let me know."

I snuck a kiss on her cheek and watched as she got off my lap.

"Oh wait-what do you want for breakfast?" She turns around. I smile and lay back. "I want sum eggs."

"That's it? You still feeling sick?"

"No. Ion know,I ain't really hungry." I shrugged. She nodded and closed the door behind her.

Something told me not to leave her alone down there. I really needed to hire some security around this bitch.

I go downstairs and see Draco walking into the house with a smile as Jalanee held his belongings.

"When you get here?" I said making the both of them turn around.

"Daddy!" Draco yelled,running to me.

"Hey dude" I smiled,hugging him.

"Nisha just dropped him off."  Jalanee said setting his bookbag on the couch and going into the kitchen.

"And she ain't have no attitude?"

"Nope. She seemed in a good mood today." Jalanee replied.

"Where's Amira?" He asked jumping up and down.

"She's sleep. Like yo' ass should be. How early yo mama done woke you?"

He shrugged and ran into the kitchen,by Jalanee side.

She reached up in the cupboard getting all the shit she needed to make breakfast. "Lemme guess you wanna help me?" She said giving Draco a small smile.

Draco nodded quickly,pulling on her hand. Ion know what the fuck Nisha put in his cereal this morning,he was so hyper.

I sat on the couch,flipping through the channels.

It's crazy how big Draco getting on me. It felt like just like yesterday when I went to the hospital to see him. I was a baby having a baby. Shit is crazy. But I liked having 3 boys . It was like having lil minions of myself . Them lil niggas bad as hell . I just knew Amir would've driven Jalanee mad.