24

Omniscient POV

Jalanee woke up due to the loud music being played in her house,and she instantly knew it was Kentrell. She threw the blanket off her body,slowly walking out of the room.

She saw Kentrell waving guns in the air,she assumed he was recording a video or something,while yelling out song lyrics. She smiled at how happy he looked.

She got closer to him,but avoided being put on camera, Once he noticed she walked in,he started to smile at her

"It's 6 in the afternoon,you ass just waking up." He said getting out of the frame of the camera,then going back to vibing to his music.

"Come hea'" He said,smiling at her. She shook her head quickly,and admired him.

"What you being shy for?" He said placing one of the guns on the table,and walking over to her. He looked down at her,and started to smirk.

"Why you up?" She asked him.

"You fell asleep on me while I was telling you a story. This the second time,I'm finna just rock out with King when it get late." He said. He had trouble sleeping,he thought it'll get better since he was with Jalanee,but It didn't.

"Sorry,I'm up now. What you wanna do?" She said

"Why you so happy?" She said grabbing his cheeks. The two had just argued a couple hours a go,she found it weird how he got so happy out of no where.

"Ion know. Say' I gotta question." He said look at her,licking his lips.

"What?"

"Remember that chain I gave to you the first day you came over here? Where that shit at?" He asked,wanting to laugh.

"It's in my closet,Why you want it? What's funny?" She asked,confused.

"Nun'. Ion want it,We going out later,put that shit on,and wear some cute shit." He said tossing his arms over her shoulders.

"Where we going?" She said looking at the ring on her finger.

"Just put on a lil dress or sum." He said rubbing her butt.

"I'm not wearing a dress until this shit clear up." She said referring to her thigh. Kentrell looked down and her,and sucked his teeth. He already knew,she was going to be like this,She only wanted to wear sweats in front of him now.

"It's alright. Put on a skirt or sum'. If you don't want to,you could put on some of my shit. All you fucking wear anyways." He said making her laugh.

"But i thought I had to look good?" She questioned him.

"You ain't have to. Just wanted to take something nice off you tonight." He said putting his hand around her neck.

"You play too much." She said cheesing.