75

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"I think this is the last one." I said closing up the bubble mailers.

"Gosh I'm tired." Jayda said putting the last package in the pile. She's been helping me package orders all day and I've been slacking a lot with all the drama that's been going on. I'm really glad I had Jayda around.

"Thank you for the help. I'll ask Kentrell to ship them out for me on his way out." I said getting up from the floor.

"You know it's not problem for me. I almost forgot how it felt to run a business." She said laughing.

"Bae you called me?" Kentrell yelled out peeking through the room with a headset on with King behind him. "No." I said smiling at him.

"I hope he haven't been stressing you out." Jayda said scrolling on her phone.

"It's only been a few days. We've just been chilling since the whole thing." I sighed. " I hope you still not messing with Baby."

"Bitch you know how we are." She sighed.

"Yeah we know. I mean I don't blame you he's going to always be in your life." I said. "As long as he don't get upset when you move on."

"Bitch He think me and you in a relationship."

"Kentrell thinks the same." I laughed. "He say I be around you too much."

"If i'm not with Loyal or working I'm most definitely with you." She joked. "I can't wait for you to have this baby so we could have play dates."

"And what is Loyal going to do with a new born baby?"

"I didn't even think like that." She laughed. "Just wait til Lil miss mamas could walk."

"Y'all swear I'm having a girl." I playfully rolled my eyes and sat down on the chair that was sitting in the middle of the room. It was about two months or so til I would find out the gender I was having,and I still believed I was having a boy.

"You can just tell,the way I was when I had Loyal I was a mess. You have it good bitch. Skin glowing and you're not having any bad ass symptoms. Are you?"

"Not really. I was really tired at first but now I feel normal. I just don't really have an appetite either."

"You'll be stuffing down plates by next week. Don't stress about that."

"You scaring me. You ever thought about having another kid?" I asked.

"Never! I'm not having another one. Loyal bad as hell." She said laughing.

"Really? He's so sweet when He around me. He act just like you if anything."

"He's in his terrible twos phase right now,so he's at his worst. Messiah about be be two,just imagine how Kayla going to deal with him."