80

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

I woke up to the sun beaming in my eye,which made me groan and turn my head.

"Jalanee come open this door!" A voice yelled out. I rolled on my back,throwing the covers over me,hoping the knocking would stop.

"Jalanee!" The voice said,continuing to bang on the front door. I threw the covers off of me,getting irritated. I got no type of sleep last night,I spent most of the night on the phone with Kentrell. Whoever this was,better have a good reason.

I swung the front door open,revealing Kentrell's mother.

"I been knocking on this door minutes." She said rolling her eyes and walking past me,with a trail of kids behind her.

"Do you need something? Kentrell isn't here" I said,closing the door. I seriously wonder sometimes how does Kentrell deal with her? "I'm here for you. I need you to watch these kids." She said.

"Huh?" I said,rubbing the tiredness out my eyes.

There were two kids standing by her. One was staring at me with tear stains from their face,the other was looking around the house. I could just tell they were bad. I didn't know why she would barge over to the house,asking me out of all people. She didn't even like me.

"Are you going to watch them? I'll be back to pick em up tonight."

"Okay." I said forcing a smile. "Who kids are these?" I asked.

"Ben's" she said looking through her purse. "And why couldn't their mothers watch them?" I said.

"You ask too many questions. I don't know how my son put up with you." She scoffed,picking her phone up. "I'll text you their mother's numbers if anything happens call them,not me." She said walking out.

I locked the doors behind her,turning around seeing that both of the kids were staring at me. I never once seen Ben's kids. This was a first. They didn't look like they were that far apart in age,but they looked just like him.

"What's y'all names?" I smiled looking down at them. They both just stared at me,one bitting their nails. I sighed,wiping the crust off my face and walked into the kitchen.

Jayda walked down the steps,smiling at me. Gosh she's going to really be heartbroken seeing these kids.

"Goodmorning. Who was knocking on the door?" She said in a chirpy voice.

"Kentrell's mother." I said. "What she wanted?" She said,opening the cabinets.

"For me to babysit." I said pointing to the couch. She turned around,and her face softened. "They look just like him." She cracked out.

"So you seen them before?" I asked because I must've been the only one around here who hasn't seen his children.

"I mean not in person. Their his lock screen photo."

Moments after there was another bang on my door.

"You must be popular today." Jayda said walking over to the door.

"This baby won't shut the fuck up." Kendell said storming into the house with a screaming baby. She couldn't have been even 5 months yet.

"Give me her." I giggled,taking the baby girl from his arms. "Did you feed her?"

"She ain't tryna eat. Ion know why her dumb ass mama went to that fucking show."

"Why didn't you go?" I said rocking the baby gently.

"Not my type of crowd. Why you ain't go? Kentrell ain't let you out the house?"

"Why y'all keep saying that? If i wanted to go out,I would." I said as the baby quieted down. "We both decided that I just shouldn't go."

"I didn't even know you had a baby." I said to Kendell. "I didn't know your ass was pregnant." He replied.

"A lot of people don't. I'm glad I kept it that way. So don't go running your mouth."I said. "Why you here? Not to be rude."

"Yo ugly ass boyfriend made me come here to check on you, like you ain't grown."

Out of all Kentrell siblings,Kendell was definitely one of my favorites so I didn't mind that Kentrell sent him over.

"Not too much on my baby." I said.

"Why they here?" He said pointing at the kids. I shrugged, "Your mother dropped them off."

"Tru your ass always looking like you wanna start some trouble." Kendell said making the lighter skinned one laugh.

"What's their names?" I asked.

"Tru and Ben Jr. You ain't never meet them?"

"No. He never brought his kids around me." I said.

"Damn. What you having? Why the fuck nobody told me you was pregnant?"

"We don't know yet." I shrugged. I looked back at his baby,that was now sound asleep. "You could watch her fa me ?" He said.

I groaned, "I already have these two to watch."

"I'll take em. Just take her all she do is cry." He said eagerly walking towards the kids

"Y'all going to have to start paying me to watch these kids." I said.

"Thank you. You know I fuck witchu." He said. "Please." I said laughing. He took Ben's kids and started to make his way out the house.

"You okay?" I said looking at Jayda. "I'm fine." She said lowly.

"I know you're not. It's okay. I'll give you your time before we talk."

"You know I love you right." She said smiling at me. "I love you more boo." I said keeping my eye on the baby in my arms. "I still can't believe Kentrell's mother dropped off two kids here. Early in the fucking day." I said rolling my eyes.

"You better buckle up and deal with her. I heard she crazy though. Wasn't she just arguing with Wendy Willams the other day? That woman is not the one to play with." Jayda said throwing her legs up on the couch.

"When? I don't keep up with her."

"Check the shaderoom"

"I'll do that on my free time. I feel like she just picks on me because she knows I'll never disrespect her back because she's his mother. She was about to cry when she found out I was pregnant."

"Kentrell knows? I hate those type of mothers,that be obsessed with they sons."

"Girl she does it in front of him. I don't think she's one of those,I think she just because one of those recently. And he's not having it. You should see them two argue."

"Bitch y'all all crazy."

"I'm not even close. Now watch her while I shower. Crazy ass morning." I said,placing her in Jayda's arms.

__________________________