150

Jalanee ColemanAtlanta, Georgia

Jalanee Coleman
Atlanta, Georgia

Today was Loyal's birthday party,and Jayda was throwing a big party. With everything going on I was in no mood for a party,but Jayda and Loyal like family so it was only right I went. I was taking Arianna with me since Kentrell didn't want Amira out in large gatherings at such a young age.

"What time you want me to pick you up?" Kentrell asked sitting on the bed,scaring me.

"A little after midnight."

"Midnight? What kinda kid party still going on after midnight?"

"I don't know. It's Jayda's son...what you expect?"

"You ready?" He says to Arianna. She looks up from her Ipad and nods.

"Y'all hurry up and get in the car." He says.

__

"I love you." Kentrell said pressing his lips on mines.

"I love you too." I smiled. He's been in a such a good mood these past days. We finally felt like we were going back to a normal life.

"I'm gon slide on you later." He let go off my hand.

"Bye baby." I said sitting down at my table.

"Hey Kentrell." Jayda said walking over to us. "Hey sweetheart." She said to Arianna.

"Waddup." Kentrell said dryly. "I was just going. Tell yo bad ass son I said happy birthday."

"Will do." Jayda said laughing.

"Bye baby." I said. He smiled and I watched him walked out.

"Girl why you not with your baby daddy?" I said turning to Jayda. A mug came on her face and I laughed.

"I'll be a dummy if I was posted up with him."

"Loosen up and have some fun. This is Loyal's party..and he is his father. Just look cute for a few. Just for Loyal."

"Hey y'all." A voice says. Kayla joins us, and sits at her bel. It's been. minute since I seen or spoken to her. She moved out the house, and went back with Joe. I have no idea if her and Joe are on speaking terms or together. I just know they live together. I think..well I don't know.

"Hey girl." Jayda says. "Hi." I say.

"You okay? I haven't seen you in a while." I say

She nods. "It's only been a few days. Just needed to clear my head up. I would've brought Messiah but he has a fever."

"It's all good girl. I'll be back I need to go check on where the cake at. They always fucking late with shit." Jayda hurries off, picking up a phone call.