50

Tell that boy I'ma see him, nigga
Tell him I say don't come fish around this lake, bitch, and that's real, nigga
Seven murders in my hometown, tell them bitches I did that
Soon as the other boy touch down, I'ma be pushin' his wig bag.
Dog-ass ho chasin' after dough, fuck around with these opp niggas

••••

Kentrell yelled out the lyrics of his song,with two pistols on his lap. He was so handsome and didn't have to try. We been with each other for a couple days and we haven't argued once,I felt happy again but I didn't want to get ahead of myself knowing how fast me and him switch. He was like my bestfriend that I just couldn't get rid of.

He was back working on music,I couldn't be any happier for him.

"Want my own cemetery, get 'em buried, call the preacher" He yelled out,tapping my boob.

"You're so hyper." I said laughing at him. He stood up and planted kisses all over my face.

"Bae say' what? Don't like me, then fuck 'em, I won't go that way with gang, nigga!" He continued to yell out his lyrics and started to pull out his phone.

"These niggas gon' fuck with this one." He said smiling looking back at me.

He honestly seemed way happier. I didn't address him popping pills on the Mexico trip,but I don't think I needed to. I was determined to keep him my man. It shouldn't be that hard right?

"You fucking with it slime?" He asked turning to me.

"Yeah,you never miss baby." I said walking up behind him. "You mean that?" He asked putting a blunt to his lips.

"Of course. You so talented." I said kissing his cheek. "But what you mean seven murders in your hometown?" I questioned him.

"Mind your business." He said laughing. I folded my arms and squinted my eyes at him. "And who's a dog ass hoe?"

"Girl nobody was subbin you." He said smacking my butt. "So who was it about?" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"Jania." He said. "Mhm. You shouldn't even be worried about her." I said going back to the studio's couch.

"So you mad at me?" He asked staying on his side of the room. "Nope." I said popping the p. I started to feel sleep,and just wanted to be in a bed. I've been feeling lazy and sluggish ever since I stopped throwing up.

Kentrell eyed never left me,and I tried not to break out a smile. I looked up at him and mugged him. He smiled at me,as he put the blunt back on his lips.

"Bae c'mere." He said patting his lap. "Why you keep staring at me? Pretty ass" He asked pulling me closer to him.

"You good?" He asked me,giving me a kiss on my cheek. I nodded and smiled back at him.

"You remember when we fucked back in the studio in Louisiana?" He blurred out. "Trell ew." I said cringing,I hated thinking about our sex stories,it was embarrassing. That was honestly the first time me and him made love to each other too.

"You sucked the fuck out of my dick." He said. "Kentrell!" I said slapping his chest.

"Youn' even do shit like that to me anymore." He said rubbing my thighs. I smiled and adjusted how I sat on him.

"You tryna let me fuck you again?" He said kissing me. "No Trell my body hurts." I whined. "Look at you." He said zipping down my hoodie revealing the love bites I had all over my chest. He flicked my nipples and I pulled his hand down. He was such a sex addict,and he could never pull out.

"Baby not today please." I said wrapping my arm around his neck.

"Your ass hungry?" He asked. I shook my head no,and went on my phone. "You sleepy? That's all you wanna do." He said picking me up.

"I can't help it." I said wrapping my legs around his waist,as he walked up the steps.

"Kentrell?" I asked. "Hmm?" He said laying me down on the bed. "Where's King?"

"He at Star house. K3 wanted him. I'll bring him
back to his owner." He smacking his lips.

"I'm sleepy." I said,pulling the covers up.

I could feel the nausea building up on my throat,but I didn't want to ruin Kentrell's good day,he seemed really in a good mood for some reason.

"I'm finna go out. That's cool with you?" He said standing up.

"Where?" I asked sitting up. "Out with Teelee. She want me to drive her out somewhere." He said.

"Don't she have her own car?" I asked. He shrugged and turned away from me.

"Where she want you to take her?" I said eyeing him. "Ion know." He said.

"You don't wanna be with me or something? I'm just not feeling well.. I didn't mean to drag your energy down." I started. "Huh?" He said laughing.

"If i ain't wanna chill with you I wouldn't have you over. I'm just gon' take her somewhere. I'll bring you some food on your way back." He said. "Okay Well I'm gonna call her." I said picking up my phone.

"Watchu doing all that for? You don't trust me?" He said turning,looking at my phone.

"It's just weird to me. She got a car,that YOU bought her. Why you need to take her?" I said looking at him.

"So What you think I'm doing?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I wouldn't go through all this with you,just to cheat on you." He said smacking his lips. I sighed and put my phone down. "You right." I whispered.

"I promise you,I ain't gon' hurt you anymore." He said. I couldn't find anything to say,so I simply nodded.

I hoped he wouldn't cheat on me after we just got back on good terms. He could be going to see anyone.

"What you want to eat?" He said. "Surprise me." I said dryly.

"You want your pussy ate before I go? Fucking baby." He smacked his lips. I cracked out a smile, "No. Go ahead and do what you have to do." I said.

"I'm going to take a nap." I said huffing. He came over the bed,giving me a kiss. "Be safe please." I said with my eyes closed

________________________________________