108

Omniscient POV

"You had me fucked up,waking me up that early for some tater tots." Kentrell said as Jalanee got seated at the island in the kitchen.

"Baby it was pizza rolls." She giggled. "You can't get mad at me. Your to blame for me even craving them in the first place."

"You need to stop eating that relish,shit making me feel sick. Fuck type of cravings you got?"

"I honestly don't know. It smells so good too,I can sit there and just sniff it all night." She said making him give her a disgusted look. "What?" She said laughing.

"Since when you don't like jolly ranchers?" He said with furrowed eyebrows.

"My cravings just shifted when you was in jail. I put relish on everything now. And i even put some in ramen noodles. Your mom said salty food means you're having a boy and sweet for a girl. That may explain the twins." She explained.

"And you outchea really believing whatever that lady telling you?" He said shaking his head,following with a laugh.

"That lady happens to be our kids grandma. She was actually really cool when you were gone...besides one little incident." She said,biting into an apple.

"What she did? Why you ain't tell me she was fucking witchu?" He said.

"I don't even know if she had anything to do with it." She shrugged.

"Talk." He said nudging her.

"Kirah. She was over at the family dinner and was just coming at me." She mumbled.

"Who?" He asked,getting closer to her face.

"Kirah? Boomer's cousin. The one you was tryna have a conversation with? Yeah her." Jalanee said rolling her eyes,making Kentrell smirk. "Don't act like you didn't see her comment under your photo either."

"Mane ion know who you talking about. But what she did?" He said smirking.

"She just came with her bitter energy. How i'm a 4th baby mama and how-"

"I just hope you ain't let her bitch you out." He said knowing how rude Jalanee got when it came to her.

"I didn't." She said poking her chest out.

"That's my girl." Kentrell said laughing,raising his palm up,signaling a high five.

"Kentrell shut the fuck up." She said rolling her eyes.

"What I do?" He said taking a sip of his sweet tea.

"You know exactly what you doing. It's not even funny. She's so rude and obsessed with me. It's getting weird and you think it's a joke."

"What you want me to do? Kill her? You must want me
to go back to jail. We clearly got a rat somewhere around us."

"I didn't ask for all that." She scoffed.

"So what?" He said with an amused expression.

"I'm going to smack that smirk off your face."

"Yo fat ass ain't gon smack shit." He laughed while she mugged him.

Jalanee was already gaining visible weight,specifically in her butt and face. It didn't make her insecure but she was having a hard time getting used to her body,that changed almost every month.

"You think calling me fat is funny?" She mumbled.

"Big ass ankles." He said bucking at her.

"You know what...." Jalanee said standing up.

"It don't hurt your ankles when you standing? A lot of weight on your feet you know?" Kentrell said.

"Bitch you not funny." She said reaching over to smack him besides his head.

"I was just fucking witchu ma." He said grabbing her by her hips and laughing. She swatted his hand,making him laugh more.

"You fine as hell. Huge belly and all." He said pressing himself against her ass.

"Go to hell Kentrell."

"Mane cmon a nigga just got home and i'm already in trouble witchu." He said pulling her back,slightly laughing.

"Why you always smiling when Kirah gets brought up?"  She asked folding her arms.

"Cause i like when you get jealous. Shit make a nigga dick hard." He said.

"You such a boy." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ion even know why you be letting shawty get to you. Raising your own blood pressure worrying about her." He said looking down at her.

"Because she's disrespectful. I just can't wait til I give birth and niggas start trying to talk to me while you there just so you know how that feels." She said.

"Man you know no nigga got the balls to even try that shit,with me there or not. Stop playing." He said,running his hands down her back.

"You not even scary. You just mean mug and got a gun." She said smacking her lips.

"So why a nigga ain't ever try to fuck witchu while you with me?" He said.

"Boomer did." She said as a smirk appeared on her face.

"You think you so funny witcho fat back ass." He said pinching her making her hiss. "What happened to his ass? Ran him outta Atlanta."

"Actually according to Kirah,he's very much still here. Kentrell you don't scare nobody." She giggled trying to piss him off.

"Ion scare you cause i don't give you a reason to. These niggas in these streets know wassup," He said.

"Boy please." She laughed. "Let's finish up packing the house." She said smiling back at him.

____________________________