103

Omniscient POV

Jalanee watched as Ben and Babyjoe struggled with putting up the "Welcome Home Yb" poster,and shook her head. She personally was feeling uneasy. She wasn't excited like she thought she was going to be,she didn't like the idea of celebrating him being released,because he should've never been taken from home in the first place.

"You ready to see daddy?" Nisha said to Kayden. Kayden nodded and walked over to the other group of kids.

"Chile y'all don't know how many of these lame ass parties we done had every time this nigga got locked up." She huffed,wondering somewhere in the house.

"Remind me why she here?" Kayla whispered to the group. Teelee shrugged and sipped on her beverage.

"Kentrell need to hurry up and bring his stupid ass on,I'm tryna eat." Kendell said,huffing.

"You okay?" Teelee asked,looking over at Jalanee. She nodded and continued to look down at her phone for the time. "Where are they? I thought they said he was getting out at 1? It's 2:30." She explained,getting worried.

"You know Atlanta traffic crazy." Jayda said trying to reassure her.

Nervously she wiped away the sweat from her forehead,and adjusted her dress. She had on a cami bodycon dress,purposely so her baby bump would poke out,and she threw her hair up,just like how Kentrell loved it on her. To top it off she wore her Bond No.9 perfume,that he bought her just days before he was taken into custody.

She went into the kitchen to take out the third batch of chocolate chip muffins she made trying to make his first day back more like home.

"You're overworking yourself baby. He's coming home. Relax." Nana said to her.

"I know. I just want him to feel at home. I heard being jail could do a lot to you." She said nervously.

"Bubba's strong. He'll be fine. I been praying each and every night for his release." Nana said.

"Welcome Home!" She heard people yelling back in the middle of the house. She quickly dropped the pan onto the counter,removing the oven mittens from her hands and hurrying to the living room.

Her breath got caught in her throat as she seen her hairy and slightly chubbier boyfriend standing there,smiling and dapping up his family and friends. He had put K3 down as he gave him a few kisses on the cheek.

"Kentrell!" She shouted out. He turned his head,trying to trace where her voice was coming from. His eyes landed on her and grin grew on his face as he walked up to her. She smiled a little bit watching his bow legged legs,walk over to her.

"Wassam' pretty." He dragged his words out,throwing her into a big hug,that they both craved for the past few months. She hugged him tighter,making sure this wasn't another one of the dreams she was having.

"You're really here." She said lowly into his chest.

"Mhm like I told you I would." He said,pulling back kissing her forehead,then his lips intertwined with hers.

"Missed the fuck outta you girl." He said continuing to kiss on her.

She smiled widely and cupped his face,"I missed you more. They had you in there for so long." She said giving him another peck on the lips.

"Watchu got on? Smell good as fuck." He said snaking his arms around her,rubbing her ass.

"No.9." She said blushing. "Youn' know how bad I been wanted to feel up on you. Yo' shit done got heavier." He said gripping her ass.