153

Omniscient Pov
Atlanta, Georgia

Kentrell scanned the sweaty bodies in the club,hoping he'd find his target tonight. The loud music seemed to not even bother him,since he was so focused. He placed a firm grip on Jalanee's waist,swaying her body closer to his as he looked around.

Jalanee was more nervous then ever, feeling Kentrell's gun in his waistband against her butt, made her tense up, knowing that she also had a gun in her purse. She replayed the plan Kentrell had told her millions of times since she woken up, shocked she even agreed to go along with it.

Joe, Quando, and Ben stood near them in the crowded section,and they were waiting on a phone call from Montana.

"You straight?" Kentrell said whispering in her ear. She nodded quickly. "Well then go drink some Dusse or sum' . Act normal nigga." He says.

"How am I suppose to shoot a gun drunk?" She said under her breath. Kentrell pulled her closer to him, and they both put on a mug on their faces .

"Hey Girl" A short woman with blonde hair said waving at Jalanee. Jalanee made a face, and waved back at her, hesitantly.

"Who that?" He asked her. Although the main attention was on them tonight, nobody dared come up to them, seeing the look on their faces.

She shrugged. "I don't know."

A few minutes went by, and more bottles piled up in their section that they didn't even touch. Jalanee thought it was a good idea to just pass them out to people in the crowd.

"Mane why the fuck these niggas ain't call yet." Kentrell said checking his phone. He looked over at Jalanee, who had flashes in her face from people recording her, but he noticed something wasn't right with her. She was tense, and he could sense that she was scared.

He wrapped his arms over her shoulder, kissing her twice. The flashes went in a uproar again, but he didn't care.

"I gotchu." He whispered in her ear, before pulling away. Shortly after, his phone started to flash. He looked at the caller id, and quickly picked up.

"Hello?" He said turning around, trying to hear the person on the other head, through all the noise.

Jalanee snapped her head and watched him nervously. She couldn't make out what he was saying, even thought they were next to each other. Her neck hair
rose as Kentrell put the phone back in his pocket.

"Let's go." He held her hand, helping her down the steps, out the club. She noticed that he was in a rush, and it only made her fear more for her life.

They both rushed into the black rolls royce truck.

"You good?" He asked her as he sped off. She nodded nervously,clutching her purse. The streets were pretty empty considering it was 4 am,and they sped out of the busy night life area.

Kentrell's tongue went over his bottom lip,looking over at Jalanee.

She did a quick prayer to herself that not only her, but Kentrell would both make it home tonight to their child.

As she had her eyes on the license plate,she was told to remember all night,she tapped Kentrell's chest repeatedly. "Kentrell right there." She said pointing ahead,taking the gun out of her purse.

"Watch your-" Kentrell was cut off by gun shots that were fired their way. "The fuck." He said slamming the breaks.

Jalanee slowly rolled down her side of the window, where the car was.

She looked into the car seeing two people. The driver, Boomer and the passenger, Kirah. Her blood boiled,and all she could think about was her lost son. She raised her hand gun, this time she wasn't as shaky. The first shot went straight through Kirah's neck. Her and Boomer locked eyes,as the cars kept speeding,she quickly let off shots into the side of his head.

"Close up the window." Kentrell yelled at her,as the sped past Boomer's vehicle that slowed down.

"Did i do good?" She asked innocently, with the gun shaking in her hand. He used his free hand,to push her hand down. "Put that shit back in your purse. I'm proud of you baybeh." He said smiling.

Her hands continued to shake even without the gun in her hands, and Kentrell placed his hand on top of hers as he drove. It didn't stop shaking, but it made her feel better.

About twenty minutes later, they pulled up to their driveway. They both sighed of relief, and hopped out of the car.

They greeted security as normal, and walked in.

"Hi baby." Jalanee said picking up Amira who was babbling gibberish. She was so glad she was able to go through tonight and still hold her daughter at the end of the day. "I missed your pretty little face."

"How did it go?" Kayla asked.

"Mane you should've saw yo' sister." Kentrell laughed. "I ain't think she had in her." He teased.

She shifted her weight one leg and slid Amira to her hip. "Not funny."

"Bitch you really used the gun?" Kayla asked shocked.

"She buss that nigga head. You a real head hunter man." He said proudly,kissing on his fiancé. "She stretched his lil bitch too."

"Who?"

"Kirah." Jalanee said rolling her eyes. Amira reached out for Kentrell. He eagerly took her in his arm and they both had the sweetest smiles on their faces. "I would be smiling too if my mama just flashed on a nigga." He saiid kissing her cheek.

"Kentrell stop." Jalanee laughed. Amira's small hands touched Kentrell's face in amazement. It felt good for Kentrell to see her laugh for once, and know it was genuine.

"Y'all go get cleaned up. I got her." Kayla said as Kentrell handed the baby to her.

The two went up to their bedroom, and Jalanee fell onto the bed, exhaling.

"How you feeling?" He asked, hovering over her.

"I feel better...I didn't think I would feel this way. A little paranoid but mhm."

I can't believe I shot a gun!"She said. Kentrell smirked at her as he wiped off her used gun.

"I can't believe you ain't miss." Kentrell jokes causing Jalanee to nudge him in the ribs.

"Hopefully this put an end to all the craziness in our life. I never wanna do nothing like this again." She sighed deeply, stripping her clothes off.