131

Omniscient POV

"I can't believe you woke me up this early." Jalanee mugged her boyfriend,as she dragged her feet across their bedroom. It was five in the morning,and luckily she had already gotten used to waking up at such an early time.

"Mhm. Just hurry up and get dressed." Kentrell said with his eyes glued to his phone with the sleeping child on his chest. "Where we going?" Jalanee asked spraying perfume on her body.

"You done asked me that 10 times since I woke you up." He said sucking his teeth. She gave him a blank stare before getting up to fix a bottle of milk.

"You done?" He asked her. She nodded and He got up with the baby going down the steps.

"Nana why you up so early?" Jalanee asked. Her grandma was sitting down at the dining table,going through old newspapers.

"This is nothing out of the ordinary for me." Nana replied,taking Amira from Kentrell.

"Here's her bottle. She had one before she fell asleep so she probably won't be that hungry when she's up." Jalanee said. Nana nodded,and Jalanee kissed the baby on its forehead. "Bye princess. Mama will be back later." She said smiling at her.

She takes a deep breath and looks over at Kentrell. "Let's go." He said with a sense of tiredness in his voice. They said their goodbyes with Nana and walked out of the house.

He started the car,and drove off. Kentrell's music played lowly in the car,as Jalanee laid her head on the window.

"You know I been thinking bout getting ya ass bodyguards right?" Kentrell said looking out of the window.

"That doesn't sound too bad. What about you?" She asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.

He chuckled and looked at her. "Ion need no security. Ain't that right?" He smirked at her,and gripped her thigh. Something he hasn't done in a while.

"I think you do. Just to be safe." She said. "The unpredictable keeps happening." Before he could respond His phone went off, he looked at her before hesitantly picking it up.

"I'm on my way right now." He said into the phone,hanging up instantly.

She scrunched his face up,wondering where he was taking her especially this early. "That was weird."

"You weird. Ion say nun." He jokes with her.

"I feel like you setting me up." She said folding her arms.

"Girl don't nobody wanna set your pussy ass up." He said. He took his eyes off the road for a second,trying to find an item in the glove compartment. He pulled out a blindfold and tossed it to her. "Put this on."

She didn't bother arguing or questioning him about it since she knew he would end up putting it on her by force,so she complied and slid the blindfold onto her face.

He made it to their destination. He went to her side of the car,holding her hand,helping her out of the car. He helped her walk up to a windy space,making her shiver since it was cold. He pulled the blindfold from her eyes and smirked. He turned her around revealing a jet.

She was beyond confused. "Babe? Why are we about to get on a plane?" She asked turning around at him,eyes widened.

"Taking your ass to the Bahamas like I planned to." He asked,giving her a million dollar smile.

She laughed,assuming he was joking. "We can't just go on Vacation. What about Amira? Plus we haven't packed any bags,I don't think-"

"Mane' you really talk a lot. Amira gon be with Maw. I promised you this trip,just lemme do me." He said. He knew she'd be skeptical about leaving their child without their parents for the first time,since it was still too early. "We only gon be out for 3 days." He said still trying to convince her.

She bit her lip and turned around looking back at the jet that was roaring. A small smile crept on his lips as he took her hand and led her up the steps,into the jet.

She blushed a little seeing fruit arrangements sitting in the middle of the table. It was always the little things he did that meant the most to her. She walked through the aisle in awe.

"Kentrell you're so sweet." She squealed,picking at the fruit basket.

"Girl this ain't nun." He smirked to himself,thinking about the plans he had to come for her.

"Come 'hea." He said licking his bottom lip. Jalanee attention reverted back to him as she got closer to him. "This is so nice Kentrell. Thank you so much,I-" She was cut off by Kentrell pressing his lips on hers.

"Ouuu there's wifi in here?" She asked tapping through her phone.

"Sit yo happy ass down." He asked laughing at her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her into his lap.

"Nana knows about this? We can't just be leaving her with Amira without notice." She asked.

"I told ha' and Kayla. Amira good." He said reassuring her.

A flight attendant walked into the aisle,placing two bags of a crawfish and shrimp onto the table.

"They spicy right?" He asked her. She nodded. "Enjoy your meal." She said walking off.

"You so damn country." Jalanee laughed. "But i haven't had seafood in so long." She said.

"I know. That's why I got you fa' you." He said kissing on her neck. She closed her legs,he laughed watching her movements.

"You so touchy today." She said cheesing. "But Thank you for this Kentrell. I love you so much..even though I haven't been the best lately you been nothing but sweet." She said putting her hand on his chest.

"Buy the whole world fa' you if I could." He said.

______________________________________________