*155*

2 Years Later

Kentrell GauldenAtlanta, Georgia

Kentrell Gaulden
Atlanta, Georgia

"Say Amira hush up, yo mama should be here in a few." I said trying to get her to stop crying, giving her the teddybear she loved.

I had just picked her up from Babyjoe and Kayla's shit and she was crying the whole way asking for her mama. Jalanee was busy at work which I didn't even want her doing because she didn't have to but one thing about that crazy lady she loved being a therapist.

"Come here." I said holding my arms out as she sniffled. Her small self, got out of Tay's arms and walked over to me I picked her up, kissing her cheek and wiping her stray tears.

"She gon be home soon. Ight?" She nodded slowly, with snot running down her nose. "Stop allat crying. Youn' see Tay Tay crying don't you?" I said as we both turned around seeing hun comfortable on the couch, eyes glued to the tablet. "Too pretty for allat." I said wiping her nose.

Amira was three now and she was hell. She picked what days she wanted to be a mommy's girl or a daddy's girl but overall she loved her mama. I don't know what it was but being a father to a girl changed how I love forreal, I be too scared to even talk to this girl the wrong way and she don't even be knowing what I be saying half the time. I could also say that girl grew into her looks, she looked like me more.

"When is she going to be back?" Tay asked. "I'm hungry."

"Boy ain't I feed you a hour ago."

"Barely. I want her to cook for me." Tay mugged.

"Lemme text her. Ungrateful ass." I sucked my teeth and pulled out my phone. As I was about to press into our messages the door lock clicked.

"Mama!" Amira little ass went running as she heard the door open and close so did King and his loud ass barking. Tay heard the commotion and ran as well figuring out it was Jalanee. Fake ass kids.

"Amira you gon' hurt your mama." I warned her as she jumped onto Jalanee who belly was large due to her 7 month pregnancy.

She got pregnant again after our anniversary trip to Italy a few months ago. I was waiting for her to fulfill our deal that we made a few years ago, and I finally got it. We were having a boy which both of us was happy as fuck about.

"Hi baby." She says picking her up, smothering her with kisses. She put her purse down, giving Tay a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm too old for that." He complained,wiping his cheeks.

"Tay please. You need me to do your hair today?"

"Yeah. If youn' mind and some food." He said.

"Your dad didn't give you anything to eat?"
She asks with a concerned look on his face.