48

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

I held my stomach in pain,as I threw up over the toilet. I hated having to work,after a night of drinking. I was currently taking photos for another company,and I was feeling sick and had a massive headache. I was kind of
glad that Kayla was with me.

"Baby maybe you should've drunk last night." Kayla said laughing,and holding my hair up.

"Maybe you shouldn't have let me drink." I said wiping the sides of my mouth. "Kentrell said he on his way." Kayla looking back at her phone. I stood up from my me bending down and vomiting and walked to the mirror.

"Why?" I asked. I pulled out a small bottle of Listerine I carried around,and swished it around my mouth.

"He wanna see you,duh." She said walking behind me. "You sure you wanna do this? You could just reschedule,if you're not feeling well." She said handing me a bottle of water.

"I'm already dressed up though." I said looking down at my fish net dress.

"I mean you are burning up." She said placing her hand on my forehead.

"Where did Bryson go last night?" I asked her curiously.   The last faint memory I had of him was him taking me home,and I woke up with Kentrell on my bed. I didn't even know he was back. Me and him honestly needed to talk,we were always intimate with each other,and I didn't even know what was our situation.

"Jalanee." Kentrell called out from the other side of the bathroom. "You just said he was on the way?" I said looking at my sister,and she shrugged. I washed my mouth one more time,before slowly opening the door.

"Wassam ma." He said,looking around,as I stepped out of the bathroom. Something seemed different about him today,he seemed nervous or either he was just in one of his moods today.

"Hey Trell. What brings you here? I'm at work." I said fixing the gloves I was wearing. "Just wanted to be around you." He mumbled,avoiding eye contact.

"You okay?" I said looking up at him. "I'm straight. Hurry up and finish up." He said clearing his throat.

"Hi Kentrell." Kayla said,walking out of the bathroom. "Waddup." He said dryly. "You finna take her home?" She asked him.

"After she done." He said pulling his phone out his pocket.

"You going to be good?" She asked. "Yeah. I'll take some medicine when I get back in the house." I replied.

"What's wrong with you?" He said finally looking at me.

"I've been throwing up." I said. "And You still going to be taking pictures in this tight ass outfit? He said letting his eyes rake my body.