57

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"Jalanee" Kayla said shaking her warm body as she slept.

'Kayla it ain't that serious." Babyjoe said. "And I won't drag it. She need to be up anyways all she do is sleep,it's damn near 4." She said shaking her body again.

"Jalanee wake up" She said.

"She fucking sleep. Let her ass sleep damn." I said. Kayla was trying to wake her,trying to ask her about the shit that went on last night. I don't know who big mouth ass even told her.

Jalanee started to move around,and her eyes fluttered open as we all hovered over her. "Wake up it's 4." Kayla said pulling the covers off her. I swear she pissed me off,remind me of my fucking mama.

"Why you waking her?" I asked her,with an irritated look. Jalanee was looking confused. Her eyes landed on me and she mugged me.

"Go downstairs,I'm gonna get you something to eat."Kayla said.

"You need me to get you something to eat?" I asked her.

"I don't want food from you." She said in a raspy voice.

"You mad at me?" I said putting my hand on her thigh.

"Bitch cmon." Kayla said. "I'm coming." She said getting slowly. I looked at Babyjoe,"You see what the fuck i'm talking about." I said making Jalanee turn and look at me.

"The fuck." I said staring back at her.

Jalanee walked out of the room,still tired with Kayla following behind her.

"You better go get her." I warned Babyjoe,talking about Kayla.

"Nigga you better go get yo' girl. You left her ass in here over some salty ass muffin crumbs." He said back.

"I ain't leave her,she stormed her baby ass up in here for nothing."

"You think she really mad? Aint nobody tell Big B to bring that bitch over here." I said getting up.

"Nigga you not suppose to leave your girl when she mad. You asking for her to wake up with a demon in her. But ion know, Jalanee not crazy. You forgot who the fuck I'm dealing with." He said,as we walked out the room.

Jalanee was sitting at the table with Kayla, on her phone.

"Say' Jalanee."

"Yes Kentrell?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Wassup with you?"

"You know what's up with me" She mumbled. She couldn't believe he was acting so clueless,and she wasn't feeling well on top of that,just ruining her mood.

"I ain't do nothing with that girl,why you mad at me?" He said in a baby toned voice.

"it's not about that,and you know that. You laughed while that girl basically threw herself at you." She said,as her and Kayla made eye contact.