56

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"How is taste?" Kentrell said putting a muffin in my mouth.

"You know that shit nasty." Ben called out.

"Man fuck you." He said,then turned back at me waiting for me to respond.

"It's okay." I said giggling.

"Nigga why the fuck you baking muffins? Shit taste buttery as fuck." Babyjoe said spitting it out.

"Yo fat ass son loving that shit though." Kentrell said,pointing at Messiah who was stuffing his face with muffins.

"Baby they not bad." I said smirking at him. "You could've asked for help though."

"Man fuck all y'all niggas. I bet my daughter gon' love these shits though." He said making me smile. He was so excited about the baby and was doing things he never done before.

"Draco c'mere come try these." He yelled out.

"You wasn't finna tell you had a baby on the way either twin? That's fucked up." Ben said playfully pushing me.

"You was going to figure out anyway." I said taking another bite from the muffins.

"You still eating them shits? Bitch you tryna die?" Boomer said to me,making Kentrell snap his head at him. Boomer is just top notch rude and disrespectful,and he's been more rude ever since he found out I was pregnant. I just wished Kentrell would've kept his mouth shut.

"Don't call my fucking lady no bitch." He said aggressively,making the room go quiet.

"Kentrell." I said clearing my throat.

"Daddy I don't like these." Draco said.

"You don't like nothing. That's why yo mama can't cook." He said making everyone but me laugh.

"You should probably stick to cookies." Kingston said to him.

"He didn't even make them,we did all the work." I said,making Kentrell mug me.

"She ain't gon' want no fucking cookies." He said.

"And how you know that?" I said getting closer to him.

"I just know she gon' love muffins like her pretty ass mama." He said pulling me over to him.

"I'll teach you how to make them next time." I said looking into his eyes. He licked his lips and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Say' who over there?" Kentrell said speaking to Boomer. He had brought some people over to the house,and they weren't doing anything but smoking and being loud.

"Them my people." He replied looking at me,then up at Kentrell.

"Why you bringing them over to my shit? Them aint my folks." He said.