100

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"You want me to buy you some roses?" Kentrell said puckering his lips,and moving his face closer to me.

"No. I'm fine Kentrell. You talking to much,go to sleep." I mumbled out half-sleep.

"So watchu want? I'll do whatever just for you to stay with me. All you wanna do is sleep." He said flicking my forehead. "I wanna tell you bout my day."

"You was with me all day." I chuckled and rolled on my back.

"So you really finna go to sleep on me?" He said rubbing on my belly.

"Jalanee..Jalanee." A feminine voice repeatedly said,shaking my body. I grabbed the covers,and forced my eyes opened. I rubbed my eyes,as I took deep breaths. Teelee and Kayla were both staring down at me with worried looks.

Looking at the side of me,the end of the bed was empty. I let out a sighed,and looked back at the two.

"You okay?" Kayla asked,sitting on the end of the bed.

"You outchea talking in your sleep." Teelee said. I nodded,and chuckled a bit. "I just had a wild dream. It felt so real." I said,rubbing the dry drool from the corner of my mouth.

"You wanna talk about it?" Kayla offered,picking at my feet.

"No..it was just a little dream." I said,sticking on my foot out of the covers. The room went silent,as they both looked at me ,weirdly.

"Well...we just got some Chinese food. You want some?" Kayla said.

"Um sure. I'll be downstairs in a bit." I said wiping the sweat of my forehead.

"Okay." They said in unison. I watched as they walked out of the room,letting Kayla close the door behind her.

I've been having these crazy dreams about Kentrell,and I don't know if it's because I miss him a lot but they're starting to creep me out. It's like he was with me,but he's not,and I sounded crazy at times so I just never wanted to speak to anyone about it.

I looked over at the dresser and picked up my
phone. No missed calls or text. I opened up my instagram app,and seen

 I opened up my instagram app,and seen