Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"L, loyalty, love, love life O, oh, I'm that nigga that they don't like" Jalanee sang through the house. I smiled watching her clean the house,I swear I thought sometimes she was slow. She was always in her own world doing something.

"Shit." I said looking down at my hands. My hand was swollen as fuck.

"You need more ice for your hands?" She said opening the freezer. I nodded and watched her from across the room.

That whole meltdown I had yesterday,fucked with me. Usually I just wouldn't give a fuck if anyone did me wrong cause I was use to it,but this was different. People would do me wrong and I always thought I'd have my niggas left with me. And to be honest I use to think them two was fucking on each other when we first started messing with each other. That's the crazy part,I was just a jealous ass nigga at the time.

I finally found someone I don't get tired of. Leading females on and breaking they hearts after wasn't doing me any good. My own brother ain't wanna see me be happy and do good.

"Here baby." She said plopping down next to me on the couch. I hissed at her touch,she was so fucking energetic today she couldn't watch herself.

"Man be gentle."

"I barely even touched you." She said placing the ice back on my knuckles.

"You don't wanna go to the hospital? I think your hand is probably broken babe."

"I'm straight. I'll be good by tomorrow morning."

"You sure?"

"I just got a mean ass headache. I think a nigga getting sick."

"You talked to anyone since yesterday?"

"Ben called me. I ain't wanna talk to anyone though."

"I think you should go out with your friends or something. You've been home for two days straight."

"Ion wanna be with nobody."

"How come?"

"Ion trust none of them nigga." She exhaled and took a sip of water. "Baby you're kind of over exaggerating. None of them would ever betray you."

"How you know that?"

"Just because Boomer did,don't mean they would. If anything they all tried to tell us before it all happened."

I shrugged and looked up at the ceiling. "I'm still not sure about them niggas. I know you gon' ride for me though."

"Well you need to go find something to do. I miss Jayda."

"I'm finna drop your gay ass back to New York." I kicked my feet up on the table,digging in my pocket for a blunt.

"I just miss her. We were going to the zoo before the whole thing happened and I had to come home. I be feeling like your mom sometimes." She scoffed.