112

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"When is my brother coming?" Draco asked me,raising his water gun up. I looked over at Jalanee who was sleep in the passenger side. I had to drop his bad ass off at my mamas.

"In some weeks. You steady forgetting you got a sister on the way too." I reminded him as I helped him out the car. I was skeptical with leaving Jalanee in the car,but I ain't wanna wake her and I wouldn't take long either. I pulled down Jalanee's shirt a little but it was no use because her whole stomach poked out the shirt.

I locked the doors before walking with Kayden up at the doorstep .

"Say man we ate before we got here. Don't eat nun your grandma make. or none of the shit she got laying around. Tell yo auntie you hungry,she gon fix you sum. You hear me?" I said to Kayden. I watched as he nodded and walked through the doors.

Kayden ran off somewhere,leaving the old folks in the house staring at me.

"Hey Kentrell. You finally brought your ass around." Teelee said.

"Mhmm. I'm finna go." I said.

"You just got here? Lemme make Jalanee a plate. She be loving the food here."

"Man she don't eat none of this shit."

"Boy while you was eating cold ham sandwiches in jail,this was all she ate." Teelee said walking over to the kitchen.

"Just hurry up with this shit." I said sucking my teeth. I turned around and seen this crazy ass bitch.

"Hey Kenny." Kirah dragged out,walking towards me. I already knew some shit was going to happen,this bitch bad luck. Me and Teelee looked at each other and I put my head down.

"Boomer here?" I asked Teelee. She shook her head. "No. She be bringing herself here talking about Ma invited her to family dinners. Mind you today not even Sunday."

"I'm finna get outta here before this bitch get me in trouble."

"You wouldn't even have to worry about being in trouble if you just mind your business and go back home with Jalanee." Teelee said. "And we got muffins. Just lemme make her a plate and you'll be on your way." She said. I sucked my teeth and sat down at the kitchen table.

"You hungry?" Kirah asked me. I pulled out my phone and started to press buttons.

"I heard you was locked up." She said flipping her hair. She reached over and felt on my chain.

"Man look don't fucking touch me." I said,looking dead at her,making her jump back.

I was already getting pissed off and just wanted to leave,Teelee ass so slow. "Lemme help you. Acting like it take this long to make a plate." I said picking up a plate and picking up muffins.

"These better be fresh too." I said examining the muffins I had stacked up.

"They are." Kirah said,making me side eye her cause a nigga wasn't talking to her. "I'm almost done." Teelee said scooping up some mac and cheese.