107

Omniscient POV

"Trell,baby" Jalanee said hovering over him,shaking his sleeping body.

"Hmm?" He muttered.

"There's no more pizza rolls or relish." She said innocently. He groaned,but didn't give a verbal response. She shook him gently once again.

"Mane go back to  sleep." He said turning on his side. "i'll buy you some in the morning."

"Kentrell I'm hungry." She said tugging on his arm lightly.

"I just bought some jolly ranchers last night." He mumbled.

"I stopped eating those. Sorry. It's not my fault." She said softly.

He sat up in his bed and mugged her. She gave him a small smile and wiped the crust from his eyes. "What time is it?" He asked.

"About 3 in the morning. Can we go get some pizza rolls please? And some relish." She added.

"I gotchu." He huffed,getting out of the bed and slipping his slides on. "So fucking tired."

"I know I'm sorry I'm just really hungry." She said following him out of the bed.

"Where my car keys?" He said rubbing his tired eyes. She pulled them from behind her back and handed them to him. He looked down at her before,making his way out of the house into the car,with him following her.

"Kentrell?" Jalanee asked as he pulled off.

"Hmm?" He said following with a yawn.

"I'm sorry for waking you. I'm just hungry."

"You good Jalanee. Stop trippin." He said in his groggy voice.

He placed his hand on her thigh as drove on the empty roads. On the other hand,Jalanee was looking out at the window,cheesing thinking about food.

He parked into the empty Walmart lot,and sucked his teeth and he turned off the car.

"What?" Jalanee asked looking at him.

"Nun. Just sleepy." Kentrell took her hand as they walked into the cold store. Jalanee dragged her feet over to the frozen food section,taking out two bags of pizza rolls and putting it into the cart. Kentrell watched her and took out an extra bag for her.

"What about my relish?" She asked.

"We gon get it." He said,looking around. Kentrell grabbed a couple of tubs of ice cream,knowing she'll eventually run out of the tubs back at home. He yawned before going into the condiments aisle.

He threw a three pack of Heinz Relish into the cart. "This shit should last you until the baby come. Don't ask for anymore. This shit smells." He said mugging her.

"It's not even that bad." She smirked,as they walked over to the checkout.

"You need anything else? We not coming back." He said to her.

"No. Thank you though." She said, wrapping herself around his sides. He continued to finish ringing them up at self-checkout.

"Cmon." He said looking down at his chest,as she wrapped her arms around him. They headed back to the car. He placed the grocery bags onto her lap,and began to drive. The ride home was quiet mostly because they both were extremely tired.

As soon as she got into the door she quickly ripped up a bag of pizza rolls,putting some into the air fryer. Kentrell couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Mane i'm going back to sleep. Don't hurt yourself." He said going around her to plant a kiss on her cheek.

"Can i have your left over cheesecake from last night?" She asked batting her lashes.

"Mane' just take it." He said yawning while stretching,resulting on his shirt lifting a bit.

"Thank you." She mumbled,smiling at him. Kentrell walked back over,dropping onto the couch. Jalanee put a blanket over him,as his eyes quickly shut.

Jayda's name covered the screen,and Jalanee quickly picked up her phone due to the loud ringing sounds. She didn't want to wake up Kentrell.

"Hey Wayda." She said putting the phone up to her ear.

"Hey baby. I didn't expect for you to pick up. What you doing up?"

"I been hungry all night. I finally got my pizza rolls. I don't have any room to complain." She laughed.

"Bitch i feel like you been pregnant for so long." Jayda laughed. "When are you due?"

"September 17th." She said. The ding sound from the air fryer went off,making her speed walk into the kitchen. "What happened though?" She asked wondering why she would call so late.

"Nothing at all. I just missed you. I barely see you anymore." Jayda said.

"Jayda huh? If you miss baby just say that. I was just with you a few days ago." Jalanee said throwing the pizza rolls into a plate.

"You mean Ben? Kayla told me she saw him back with his baby mama. I'm over Baby." Jayda said.

"Mhmm..Girl I don't know. Maybe they was together for the kids,don't think too much of it. Ben doesn't really even bring his baby mama around or speak on her." She said walking over to Kentrell,and sitting next to him as he slept.

Kentrell groaned and snaked his arms around her,laying his head in her lap.

"I wanna ask but that's not my man. And I refuse to be viewed like a clown for wilding out of him because of it." Jayda said.

"Don't. It'll just make things more weird between yall then it already is."

"Girl things are not weird between us. It's just like I catch myself missing him and then just get mad when I see him with other women. He's playing me."

"Jayda what other women?? The man is literally with Kentrell every other day. If not he's with his kids." Jalanee said laughing.

"Oop-He's calling. I'm gon call you back." Jayda quickly hanging up. Jalanee shook her head and went on to squeeze relish all over her pizza rolls. She mentally laughed thinking about how Kentrell was going to fuss over the smell.

She looked over at him sleeping soundly on her lap,and kissed his forehead,she was glad he wasn't so aggressive and as hostile anymore. He adjusted with her new cravings and morning sickness just well.

_____________________________