52

Jalanee Coleman

nba_youngboy reacted to your story : 😍

nba_youngboy replied to your story: fuck going on with your ears ?

thedolljalanee: it's a filter lol

••

"Bitch why he don't want you taking store bought test?" Kayla asked driving.

"He said he don't believe in those. I kind of want to go to the hospital as well just to be sure." I said playing with my nails.

"He's so sure I'm pregnant though." I said,thinking back to last night.

"It's about time he done knocked you up." She said.

"How did you know you were pregnant?" I asked her.

"I didn't know I was pregnant til maybe half a month in. I took a store bought test though. I kinda of knew I was pregnant form the jump." She said.

"But Kentrell probably is right. The way you was throwing up the other day,just brought back memories. You're most def pregnant." She said.

"Well we'll see." I said looking into my phone.

"If you're pregnant ..are you going to keep it this time?" She asked.

"I want to actually,I'm just scared. He always talks about how he wants a baby with me,but when it really happens would he really be there?"

"He takes care of all his other kids why wouldn't he be there?" She asked.

"I meant like with me and him. Take note that none of his baby mothers and him are together. I wanna be with him and actually feel like I have my own family with him. You know?" I explained.

"But I'm most definitely plan on keeping the baby."

"Hello Miss Coleman , I'm the nurse on call today. I'm hearing you're having concerns?" A older woman said , walking into the room.

"Um yeah,I've been cramping and even experiencing some vomiting before,all without having my monthly. My boyfriend came to the conclusion that I might be pregnant. I just wanted to get tested." I said crossing my legs.

"No problem,we could do that today. I just have  a few questions regarding your concerns." She said and I nodded.

"Do you have irregular periods?"