114

Jalanee Coleman

"Yeah baby. I left the food in the oven. Just check on it every now and then. It should be ready before I get home."

"Mhm. When the fuck you coming home?" He asked in a tired voice.

"I just got at Jayda house. I'll be home in some hours or so." I said smiling at how annoying but cute he was.

"You sure you good? You not cramping up or nun?" He asked.

"No love. I'm fine. Now,I gotta go." I said with him sucking his teeth. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said back,I hung up and faced Jayda.

"You ready?" She said,applying lip gloss on her lips. I nodded slowly and watched her movements.

"Wassup youtube. Jayda Wayda here. And Today I'm here with a wonderful friend of mines." She said smiling at the camera. "Y'all been begging me for this one."

Jayda legit begged and forced me to be apart of her video. I simply didn't want to because I didn't want the world seeing my body,but Jayda promised my belly and below won't even be showing so why not?

"My baby Miss Jalanee." She squealed,adjusting the camera so we both showed. I smiled and waved at the camera. "Hi!"

"Anyways today,we going to do something way different. Here we have a coin. One side is Have you ever,The others is Question. Heads is question. Tails is Never have I ever." I turned my head at her because I was a little confused. Too many words.

"So I tweeted for y'all to give me some questions to ask Jalanee and I. Let's just say y'all are nosey."

"But we going to get straight into it. Here flip." She said handing me a penny..

I flipped the coin,and nervously looked as it landed on Tails.

"Never have I ever gotten cheated on." I read out from the phone and looked over at Jayda with a laugh.

"1...2..3." We both flipped our paper and Hers read I have and mine said I haven't.

"I think this is a given. I gotten cheated on." Jayda said rolling her eyes.

"I actually never gotten cheated on. Well from what I know,either I never gotten cheated on or none of my exes gotten caught."

"Never have you done anal." Jayda read smirking at me,we both bursted into laugher. We both picked up the paper and flipped it to the "I have" side.

"Jalanee!" She asked in a gasp.

"What? You really never had anal?" I said looking over at her card.

"Hell no. Does it hurt? Ouuu you so nasty."

I chuckled. "It doesn't hurt at all. Maybe at first but it'll stop hurting like five minutes in." I said shrugging.

"Well you strong." She said as I flipped the coin.

"Have y'all ever thought about going down on each other?" I read out. "How do y'all think of this?"

"All the time. I always say Jalanee would be the one to turn me out." Jayda said proudly.

"Jayda please." I said laughing. "But no. Me and Jayda would make a attractive couple though." I said a smirk plastered on my face. I just knew Kentrell was going to be on my ass about this.

"As we should. Anyways next." Jayda said with flipping the coin. "Finally heads."

"What is the most amount of rounds of sex you went a day?" Jayda said looking up from her phone.

"Um..I think 6. If not 7." I said.

"Bitch really? I haven't gotten passed 3. And trust me when I say I don't be the one tired."

"Oop. Now you know they going to be on your ass." I said shaking my head and flipping the coin.

"Where's the weirdest place you had sex?"

"Parking lot."

"I never really had sex anywhere weird. It's always in the house." I said. The weirdest place would have to be Messiah's room but I didn't wanna share that.

"Well the girls wanna know how does it feel to be in a relationship with a rapper?"

"Girl you answer first." I said laughing.

"Well. First of all. All niggas ain't shit for once no matter the role,the amount of of money he has,none of that!" She said leaving me shocked. "But hood niggas most definitely know how to love a bitch. It was fun for the most part." She finished her sentence then turned to me.

"Um...." I said laughing a bit. "'My boyfriend means the world to me to be honest. When we first met I didn't even know he was a rapper. But I think dealing with a rapper isn't no different then dealing with a regular nigga with a 9-5 job."

"Yeah and y'all think dating rappers really be a dream
come true. They regular niggas." She said.

"How did you know your nigga was the one for you?" Jayda asked.

"I thought it was my turn?" I said looking at her.

"Girl just answer." She said quickly.

I rarely spoke about my relationship on the media,and neither did Kentrell so this was definitely me getting
out of my comfort zone. I smiled and pushed my hair back. "For people behind the scenes they know that me and Kentrell are literally always together. And me? I'm a person who likes space and enjoys being alone so when I realized I didn't mind being around this person all the time,I realized he was the one. I can really sit in a room with him,no electronics or internet and still have a good time."

"Aweee that's my definition of there's still good niggas out here." She said poking at my cheeks.

"Never have I ever had sex on the first date." I said looking at Jayda. We took our cards. "Nope." I said.

"I'm guilty." Jayda said snorting as she laughed.

"The last question is how did you two meet?"

I poked Jayda's side,signaling for her to tell her side of the story.

"We followed each other on instagram for some time. We would just show each other love. It wasn't until we finally linked up at the club that we actually became friends. Now I can't leave her alone. We really stick like glue." She said hugging me.

"Yeah what she said." I said shyly.

"Moral of the story this my dawg and imma stick besides her." She said wrapping her arm around my shoulder,energetically. I see why Ben and her couldn't get enough of each other. Literally the same person in different bodies.

"Anyways y'all thank you so much for watching and making it to the end of the video. Make sure you like comment and subscribe for more of Jayda and Jalanee...mhmm I like the sound of that." She said eyeing me.

"You so sus." I said shaking my head and laughing.

"Jayda and Jalanee sound so sexy. A porno i'll definitely watch. But bye y'all!" She said reaching for the camera as she turned it off.

"You better make sure my belly isn't showing." I said putting my hair up.

"I will. Why don't you wanna show it? You literally got blessed with hips and everything. You're gorgeous."

"Girl I don't know. I just don't. The internet can say some really mean things." I said

"I get it but let's go edit this video."

______________________________________________