72

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"What's the room number for Joseph Robinson?" I said looking at the man at the front desk.

"Id sir?" He said. I slammed the desk,and looked back at Three.

"Show them your shit. Ion carry no fucking id on me." I said. Three took out his wallet,showing his id.

"Sorry Sir but we can't let you up there with no form of identification."

"Man fuck that." I moved closer to try and get the room number from the computer,but he twisted the screen the other way.

"That's my fucking brother up there. Ion carry no fucking id on me,none of that bitch ass shit. Let me up there. I swear I'll light this bitch up."

The man flinched at my words. He hesitated,and wrote down Room 302 on a piece of paper sliding it to me.

"Fuck boy." I said snatching the paper,and running for the elevator.

Replaying what went down tonight,I thought about getting the news that Babyjoe was gone. My body started to go cold,as the elevator doors opened.

I slowly walked out, seeing Kayla was crying in Ben's chest,and Jayda was rubbing Jalanee's back as she cried.

"Jalanee." I said with dry voice. Her head shot up,she jumped out of the seat and hugged me,making me stumble back a bit. I looked at Jayda in confusion.

"Why you crying?" I whispered in her ear,rubbing her back.

"I thought something happened to you..Kentrell you can't keep doing shit like that" She sniffled.

"I thought I lost you." She said tightening her hands around me.

"I tried to tell her ass nothing happened to you." Ben said. I looked over at Kayla who had bloodshot eyes,the guilt started to come to me.

"I'm here Lanee. Stop crying." I said stroking her hair.

"How's Joe?" I said trying not to ignore that Jalanee was crying,but I really cared more about Joe.

"He's in surgery. What happened?" Kayla asked. Kayla got up and walked over to hear my answer.

"Nun happened. He gon' pull through." I said bitting my lip.

"Don't tell me that bullshit! What the fuck happened to him?"

Jalanee pulled back from me,and took a look at me.

"Kentrell where's your shirt?" Jalanee said. I exhaled,remembering I had gave my shirt to put pressure on his wound.

"Y'all see two niggas here stop asking me shit." I said pointing to Three.

"You gotta be fucking with me?" Kayla said with tears streaming down her face. I ain't never see her cry either,I know this shit hurting her.

"Nigga fuck you. Everytime you needed some shit I always helped your dumbass out. You wouldn't even be with my sister again if it wasn't of me. The least you could do is tell me what happened to my baby." She yelled.