123

Omniscient POV

"Baby you need to eat." Grandma said pushing a bowl to her slowly.

"Where's Amira?" She asked,quickly getting up.

Kentrell grabbed her arm,making her snap her head at me. "She good. I just put her down to sleep."

"Just lemme go-"

"Just sit down and eat." He said loosening my grip on her. "I'm here witchu." He said. Her face softened and she slowly sat back down.

Kentrell and Nana glanced at each other,and she pushed the plate closer to her. "Go on. Eat. It's your favorite." The two been trying to make herself feel at home again any way possible.

He slid his hand around her torso and stood behind her as she ate. His mental hasn't been the best but he thought he had no choice but to put Jalanee before him. Just seeing the sad look in her eyes when he looked at her,bothered him.

He planned on making the twins birth special since it was her first time and something he wanted with her for a while,but everything happened so suddenly.

Suddenly,loud cries came from upstairs making Jalanee quickly drop the fork and rush up the steps.

"You see?" Kentrell said getting frustrated.

"Give her some time bubba." Nana started. "Maybe she's just super attached to her. Atleast she ate." She said picking up the almost empty plate and placing it into the sink.

Shortly,Jalanee came out with Amira bouncing in her arms. "Kentrell I think she wants you." She said rushing over to him.

"Say' man stop all that moving and sit down. You gon hurt yourself." He said,knowing her wounds still haven't fully healed. "Sorry." She said lowly. Kentrell took the child,and smiled down at her. He was still always a little surprised when he looked at his daughter.

She calmed down in her father's arms. Kentrell looked back up at Jalanee who let out a yawn.

"You wanna go lay down honey?" Nana asked. "No. I'm
fine." She replied quickly.

"Go lay down ma. I got her." His light brown eyes looked straight into hers,and she gave him a small smile. "Alright. Wake me if anything happens." She said kissing Amira's chubby cheeks and walking upstairs.

"Watchu fussing bout? Huh? Got your mama panicking." Kentrell said looking at her slightly red face from crying. "Look just like that woman. Shit crazy:"

"She really likes you." Nana said staring at them in awe.

"I swear,she hate when I put her down. Gotta walk around with her everywhere." He said.

"And her facial features definitely starting to come in." Nana said.

"I think she just starting to take in my color." He said "Other then that this Jalanee baby foreal."

"I think so too."

"Draco was white as hell when Nisha took him home. That nigga all me now." Kentrell said. "You know I was scared as hell to have kids with her?"

"We could all tell." Nana chuckled.

"I'm scared as a bitch now." He looked back down at Amira and sighed. "I wonder what her brudda would've been like. Imagine Jalanee running around this bitch if we had two." He said as they both chuckled.

"What I'm pose to do?" He asked feeling a sense of sadness again.

"With what?" She asked

"This whole situation. Jalanee don't want me to handling this Jania shit on my own cause she don't want me in jail again."

"And I agree with her on this one." He said.

"Montana talking about the only shit we can do is press charges. She already in jail." He said. "Ion wanna go through all that shit. When I could just handle this on my own."

"You just got out of jail. You have a little baby girl and three boys that need you. Think with your head." She said.

"I needa do sum. Shit eating me up."

"What? Why do you feel like you're accountable for all of this?"

"Cause I am. All this fucked up shit wouldn't be happening to her if it wasn't for me." He started. "Jania been tryna fuck with her. I should've made sure that shit was dead."

"Bubba what really could you have done? I'm sure this issue these women have with her will always be there as long as you're with her."

"I know. And ion want that for her. She a sweet ass girl,she don't deserve half the shit I done put her through."

"And if you decide to take charges how will it play out?"

"Ion know. She most likely gon have to tell people what happened in here in front of a court. I haven't talk about it with her first." He said sighing. "I had this whole plan. I was tryna marry her before the twins would've turned 1. Now i'm not even sure if she wanna marry me."

It seemed to Kentrell that every single time we wanted to tie the knot with her,something stopped that. With him going to jail the first time and now losing their son. He thought it was god just testing his ability to fight for one woman,but it was starting to think it was just bad like and the universe way of telling him he wasn't for her.

"Ion know man." He signed,cradling the child.

____________________________________