Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"You look so good!" I said to Teelee as she walked into the house.

"These bitches about to fan girl over each other." Kentrell said,receiving a mug from both of them.

"Kentrell stop cussing." Nana whispered to him,before walking away with baby Messiah.

Teelee was back from Baton Rouge for a while,just to visit and Kentrell's mother came along to bring Kentrell's kids over for the week.

"Bitch last time I seen you,you ain't have a baby in your belly." Teelee squealed while hugging me.

"I know! It's crazy right?" I said hugging her back.

"I know how long Trell been wanting this shit to happen." She said pulling back and smiling at me.

"But bitch it's about time he knocked you up now
you can't go back running to New York." She said making her and Kayla go chuckling.

"Hi Jalanee. Nice to see you after all this time." Sherhonda waved at me,as Kentrell's hugged his kids. I save her a small smile and waved back at her. There was an awkward silence that erupted through the room besides Kentrell conversation with the kids.

"I'll take their bags." I said walking up to Kentrell,reaching for the bags.

"Mane put that shit down. Let my mama do that shit." He said looking back up at me.

"Who? I ain't taking shit." His mother said opening a bottle of wine in the kitchen.

"I'll just take it Kentrell." I whispered. "Nah let her ass take them,she don't do shit but eat all my money up. It ain't gon hurt to take some tiny ass bags upstairs." He said getting irritated. I placed my hand on his back,as he sat down.

"Y'all know how to say Hi to My wife? Say Hi Jalanee." He said to his sons.

"Hi Lanee. You made any brownies?" Draco asked me,causing me to laugh. K3 was in the verge of falling asleep in Kentrell's chest,and Tay was sitting besides him on his ipad.

"No I haven't made them in a while. I'll probably make them for you tomorrow once your daddy goes grocery shopping,no food in here at all." I said.

"Quit lying there's food in here." Kentrell said nudging me.

"Ain't no food in here." Sherhonda said looking into the fridge. 

"Didn't I tell you come take they bags?" Kentrell said.

"They finna be arguing all week." Teelee exhaled and walked up the steps.

"I'm not taking them bags. You better getcho lazy ass up." She said walking off.