1

"Are you serious? Like 'serious' serious?" Lee Irene looked at his father in pure shock.

"Yes. I am 'serious' serious" he rolled his eyes at his daughter's choice of words. "You are going back to Korea".

"But what about my friends and everything here?" she said a frown visible on her face. "I grew up in America" she added.

Lee Jooheon shook his head "Yes, you have. That is the reason why you should go back now. Your brother and sister are also there right? It's been a long time since you saw them".

Brother and sister. Suho Lee and Selena Lee. Yeah, right.

Selena eonni is older than me and Suho. Selena eonni is a famous makeup artist. She now lives alone in her apartment.

Gosh, I need something like that when I go back.

And Suho's my twin.

"But father" I whined. "No buts" Jooheon sighed at his daughter's whining. "I know you have made friends here and became comfortable here. But you have to go back to Korea. It's where your everything is" he patted her head.

Well, he has a point.

I made new friends here. I became comfortable with everything. I left my old life in Korea.

After coming to America I and Suho slowly drifted apart. I still talk to Selena eonni though. She is the coolest older sister you could ever ask for.

I somehow feel guilty for not calling Suho more and not being there. After mom died Suho became distant from father. I still don't know why.

I asked him a lot of times but he wouldn't tell.

And I always wanted to come to America. So father fulfilled my dream.

After a lot of yes and no, I finally agreed to go back to Korea.

Now let me tell you about Suho and me.

Lee Suho is a big big introvert. He won't talk to anyone and if someone tries to make a conversation he will just ignore them.

Like literally ignore them. He doesn't even acknowledge their existence.

AND HE WON'T FREAKING TAKE ANY PHOTOS. I am telling you that man has a serious issue with cameras or something.

I am the opposite of him. Well, we are twins. Our opposite personalities make us more twin-like, right?

I told my father not to tell Suho anything about me going back to Korea. I want to surprise him.

Of course, he agreed with it.

I will also go to Saebom High. Yay! School. Note the hatred behind it.

It's not like I am bad at studying or something. I am the topper of my class. But still, studying sucks.

My flight was after two days. I had spent my last days with my friends. They even held a goodbye party for me. I am going to miss them for sure.

•°(Time skip)°•

Finally, I have made it. I have touched the ground. If I could I would've hugged the ground now. But I can't cause people will think I am mad.

Even after flying here and there from time to time, I still couldn't get rid of my fears of planes and height. Well, I am not that scared but still, it makes me feel a twist in my stomach every time I think about it.

Like, think you are literally up in the sky, flying. If any freaking thing happens to the freaking plane, you have to kiss your life goodbye.

But sorry I am not dying this young. I still have a lot to see. So I am not DYING.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my father's voice "You are going to live with Suho". "What! Why?" I groaned.

It will be for the best he said. He had some work so he told me to go. He promised to meet me later.

Sighing I got inside the car father had arranged for me.

My eyes trailed the roads of Seoul. I still can't believe I am here.

After what felt like forever, no I am being overdramatic, felt like 30 minutes we finally reached the house.

Here I am standing in front of my brother's house. How do I get in? Because I don't think he is home.

Think Irene think.

What could his passcode be?

Our birthday? I put the numbers but the door didn't open.

Then mother's? I tried again but no luck.

What about our birth time difference? I swear he loves to pull the time difference on me. In reality, he is just 3 minutes older than me. Yet he treats me like a child.

I put the passcode and the freaking door unlocked. Rolling my eyes I scoffed at the door.

After dragging my luggage inside I looked inside the house. It was a nice house beside the I-am-very-lonely atmosphere.

The fridge only contained frozen food. Is this what he is eating all these years? That guy!

Also, I chose a room from the empty rooms. The room was grey and white-themed. Just needs a bit of decoration which needs shopping and where I am probably gonna drag Suho with me.

After some unpacking and showering, I was scattered on the couch with the bags of chips all over the place. Sorry but I am hungry and Suho does not have real food here.

I finished two movies back to back. Parasite and Space sweepers. But still no sign of Suho.

I was lost in my train of thoughts when I heard a click from the door. HE IS HERE!!!!!

I quickly ran to hide in a corner. Again why am I hiding? I don't know!

I watched Suho as he walked inside the room. His eyes widened as he scanned the room.

Packets of chips and tubes of Ice-cream were scattered on the floor and couch.

Ok, bish I was hungry...

A/N:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... I don't know if you liked it or not!!!!!

I don't know what the hell I wrote.

Please comment to let me know.

And vote also!

Even if you are not gonna read this still I am writing.

K love ya~