17

We didn't have school today. Yes! I can finally act like a pig again.

I saw scattered on the couch in the living room with packets of chips. Suho entered the room making me pause my movie. "Good luck" I said putting a chip in my mouth.

"Thanks. Will you go out today?" He asked fixing the strap of his bag. "I don't know" I shrugged putting another chip inside my mouth. "I almost forgot how you act when we don't have school" he shook his head.

"Ya! It's a day off for a reason. It's a day to be you" I resumed the movie. I heard Suho sigh and leave the house.

It had been one hour since Suho left. I was about to go and sleep when I received a text from him.

He had texted me an address and told me to go there. I had literally groaned for straight ten minutes before I got ready.

 I had literally groaned for straight ten minutes before I got ready

Because I had to get ready really quick I had decided on a cute white top and jeans.

I check for the third time if I had actually locked the door. Yes, I do this! I don't trust myself. I had called a Uber before. After five minutes of waiting the Uber was here.

I was shocked when I reached the address Suho had texted me.

Lee Suho had called me in a movie theater. Is he going to watch a movie with me or something?

I was standing outside the movie theater. I texted Suho that I was here. Out of nowhere two boys came "umm.... excuse me. Can I get  your number?" One of them said. "I would've given it but it will be pretty useless because I won't probably pick up " I said looking around in search of Suho.

I spotted Suho coming towards me. "I have to go now. Bye" I smiled at the two boys and started to walk towards Suho. "What were they talking about?" Suho asked once I reached him. "They were asking for my number. Leave that! Why did you call me here?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"To watch a movie of course" he said fixing his cap which he wasn't wearing when he left home. "You want to watch a movie with me? At a theatre?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

Suddenly my eyes caught something. Jukyung was going inside the theatre with a boy. Jukyung's blind date! Of course! "You should've just told me that you are stalking Jukyung and not give me hope that my brother wants to spend some time with me" I rolled my eyes, pointing at Jukyung's direction.

"That's not true-" Suho started but I cut him off. "Yeah, yeah. And pigs can fly. Let's go and you are buying me popcorn" I said walking inside the theatre.

Almost all the boys were gawking at me. Even the ones with girlfriends. Thanks to them I was receiving lots of glare from their girlfriend.

"Maybe bringing you was a bad idea" Suho said narrowing his eyes at the boys who were looking at me like hungry people. "I can't help if I am this pretty. It came from mom" I flipped my hair over my shoulder. Suho rolled his eyes and took a popcorn.

Jukyung and her date were sitting in front of us. Suho was hiding underneath his cap and sometimes my bucket of popcorn. On the other side I didn't care that much about getting caught. I can come up with an excuse.

I was watching the movie peacefully when suddenly Suho jumped from his seat. "What? You idiot" I whisper yelled at him. I quickly got up from my seat and tried to go after him.

Suho, jumped from seat to seat like a monkey and stopped in front of a couple whom were kissing. Shit! I quickly ran down the stairs but was late because my brother had pulled the couple from their kissing.

I face palmed myself in embarrassment and his stupidity. "Who are you?" The man asked as they stood up. "Do you know him?" He asked the girl. "No, I don't know him" the girl replied confused.
I quickly went over to them "we are really sorry. He is a little" I pointed to my head. "Sorry again" I dragged Suho from there.

When we were finally out I punched him in the shoulder "what the hell were you thinking?" I crossed my hands over my chest. "I thought it was Jukyung" he replied fixing his cap. "You idiot! They were sitting in the front seats" I sighed heavily. "The movie was almost finished. They will come out in a few minutes. Let's just wait" I started walking towards the shop to buy something to drink. "Where are you going?" Suho followed after.

"Thirsty" I shortly replied. After I bought a strawberry milkshake we were both standing in a corner waiting for Jukyung. I saw them coming out of the theatre "there" I pointed at their direction. Jukyung and her blind date were talking about something. Suddenly that guy put his hand on Jukyung's head and caressed it.

"He is a player" I point my drink at the guy. "How do you know?" Suho asked watching carefully. "I can just tell by looking at him. I knew from the start too. Just wait till Jukyung goes and his girlfriend comes" I said sipping my drink. Suho didn't believe anything I said I am sure of that.

Jukyung started to walk in our director. I just moved to a corner but my brother went inside what I think is a banner. Lee Suho was hiding behind a banner. Can anything be more funny?

 Can anything be more funny?

"She's gone you idiot. Now stop embarrassing me" I whined at him. From the corner of my eyes I saw a girl running towards Jukyung blind date and hugging him. "See I told you" I said to Suho who was now beside me. "That's the girlfriend" I pointed my drink at the girl. "How?" Suho asked. "Experience brother. What do you think I didn't left because I wanted to watch the movie that I had watched at home hours ago?" I smirked at him. "Let's teach him a lesson, shall we?" I added throwing my cup in the dustbin.

A/N:

Vote and comment!

I love ya~