33

We had almost finished our food. "That was awesome" Jinu said putting the last tteokbokki in his mouth.

"That's because you can eat spicy food" I mumbled. "Here have mine too. I can't eat these and let's not waste food" I said passing my plate to him.

"And I am going to use the restroom" I said getting up and he nodded.

I asked the owner where the restroom was. She told me to go left and then right. I did as she told and found it quickly.

When I was done, I got out from the restroom and was about to go back when something caught my eyes. Some boys about my age, were what seems like disturbing a girl.

I can't leave after seeing this so I went closer. My eyes widened when I saw the girl was Jukyung. She was being held by her wrist by none other than the gang leader from the other day.

What does this guy want?

"What do you think you are doing?" I said announcing my presence. They all turned and looked at me. "Oh, you are the girl who ran away with Seojun" the gang leader pointed at me.

"Boys, take her too" a boy with long hair was about to grab me but I put my hand up. "No one touches me. I will go quitely and also" I grabbed Jukyung's hand and pulled her towards me "no one touches her too".

I could've ran with Jukyung but it would've been a bad idea. They were six in number, they would've caught us really quickly. Aish! Only if Jinu came out right now.

"Okay, then. Let's go" he smirked and nodded his head. We were being taken away by them and we were in the middle, they were surrounding us.

"How did you get yourself in this trouble?" I quitely said. "I was just going to study with others but I don't know where they popped up from".

"They really have a death wish" I mumbled under my breath.

Jukyung and I were now sitting here, in a karaoke room and these punks were singing. I wouldn't have complained if they were actually singing and not just screaming like crows.

The leader punk was sitting beside me and he had called Seojun telling him to come and pick up his girlfriends. Girlfriends? How many does he think Seojun has?

The leader punk got up and sat on the table in front of us. He lit a cigarette and looked at us "What do you guys want to do until your boyfriend comes here?"

"I don't have a boyfriend" Jukyung quitely said looking down. He scoffed "Oh, you don't" he then looked at me.

I was sitting with my arms crossed over my chest "do you have a death wish?" I gave him my best glare.

He was about to say something but one boy came and dragged him to sing.

"Aish! This is so annoying. We can't just sit here and watch these crows scream" I said getting up but Jukyung grabbed my arm stopping me "What are you doing?"