4

"Please introduce yourself" I was cut off by staring at the boy when Mr. Han spoke. "Hello, my name is Lee Irene and I hope we will get along" I bowed a little. "Please take the empty seat in front of Seojun" I didn't need to look around because there was only one seat empty in the class. And guess who this Seojun guy is? Of course, it's the boy I accidentally kissed. I slowly made my way towards my seat and sat down quietly. I could feel him already burning holes in my head.

What is his deal? It was just an accidental kiss. I didn't do it willingly. Finally, the class ended. I quickly turned on my seat to face the Seojun guy. "Look, we both know it was an accident. That guy pushed me towards you. I didn't do it willingly. So let's forget about it ok?" I tilted my head. He scoffed "Yeah, right!" "Ya! Who do you think you are?" I leaned in. "The guy whom you kissed accidentally" he also leaned in. Ok, what am I doing right now?

Rolling my eyes I turned back, trying to ignore him. Then three girls came in front of me. "Hi I am Choi Soo-Ah" a girl with short hair spoke. Omo, she is so cute. "This is Lim Jukyung and this is Kang Soojin" she pointed at the other girls beside her. "Kang Soojin?" I looked at the raven-haired girl shocked. "Omo! We used to play together" I said excitedly remembering my last days in Korea. "It's good to see you again" Soojin smiled at me.

"Wait! How do you guys know each other again?" Soo-Ah asked completely confused. "She is Suho's twin and we three are childhood friends" Soojin explained. Soo-Ah and Jukyung had their jaw dropped along with the rest of the class. "SUHO'S TWIN?" Both Soo-Ah and Jukyung yelled at the same time.

|•°Han Seojun's POV•°|( ╹▽╹ )

I was walking to school because my mother is always saying not to ride my bike. I own the bike so why shouldn't I ride something I own? But still, I am not riding it because she said. People can say I am my mother's boy. Well, it is true. There are two women I love in my life. My mother and my sister. They come first at everything. I was near the school gate when I saw a boy running at full speed. He pushed a girl out of his way and she came crashing toward me.

The sudden crash caused our lips to touch. Did I just kiss a random girl? Shocked I watched the girl back up. Even she was shocked by what happened. That prick if I find him I swear I will kill him. I watched the girl as she said sorry and rushed away. Thank God I am not in an awkward situation. But she was wearing our school's blazer. That means she is from our school. Now rumors are going to run that I kissed a girl. Groaning I made my way to school.

|°Time skip•°|

I was seated in my seat as our homeroom teacher came. "Class. Today we have a new student. Please welcome her kindly" he told the new student to come inside. There she was. The girl from earlier. I learned her name is Lee Irene. The whole class I couldn't stop but stare at her. If someone sees me staring at her like that they will think I have a serious issue with her.

|°•Time skip•°|

After the class finished she explained the whole accidental situation to me. Yeah, I know it was accidental but still I couldn't stop myself from staring. I watched as she talked with Soo-Ah, Soojin, and Jukyung. So I leaned my head on my desk to relax. But a certain sentence caught my attention. My head snapped in the direction when I heard she is Suho's twin.

So she is the twin? The one from America.

Suho had talked about her from time to time. She had even spoken to Seyeon as she had said she liked his voice a lot.

Please read!

A/N:

I know this is short!

My ideas just went out of the window and now I don't know what should I write next!

Lemme think first then I will write further.

Please tell me what should I write in the next chapter
It will help a lot!!!

Till then enjoy this.

Also is this story boring?:-|