37

I had studied hard yesterday night. Because today we had an exam. I watched Jukyung walking inside with a book in her hands. She was about to crash in to a tree but thankfully Seojun saved her by putting his hands on her forehead before it hit the tree.

"I almost cracked my head open" Jukyung said, startled. "Thanks" she said to Seojun. "I was protecting the tree" he pushed Jukyung's forehead with his hand "it's a solid rock" he said before starting to walk. I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour.

"Didn't you study last night? Why are you studying now?" I asked as I reached them. "What are you reading?" Seojun asked peaking at Jukyung's book.

"I did. But I can't bomb this exam. Don't disturb me" she said the last line to Seojun. "Do we have an exam today?" Seojun said now looking at Jukyung's book closely. "What is that?" He questioned. "Literature" Jukyung answered.

I scoffed at him "In which planet do you live?"

"I know you don't care about school. But this is extreme" Jukyung said, she was also dumbfounded like me.

"Like you get good grades?" He said and was looking at us but he stopped looking at me cause he knew I was going to ace the exam.
I am so overconfident!

"At least she tries" I said and Jukyung did a hair flip. Then Jukyung started to ask some questions to him which I already knew.

"It'll be on the exam sure. Remember it" Jukyung went on. "Forget it" Seojun stopped on his track making us both stop. "What's your favourite number from one to five?" He looked at me. "One to five? Five?" I said after thinking a little.

"I will go with four for everything" he had a determined expression as he started to walk again. "That's not how it works. You have to study for good grades" I said walking closely behind him. That guy!

The questions were tough but I still finished it. The whole time Seojun was sleeping and in the last five minutes he finished his paper. Did he really go with four for everything?

I was walking to the bus stand with Suho now. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I pulled it out to see Soo-Ah had messaged me. She had asked me if I wanted to go to the baseball match.

I didn't have anything else to do so I agreed.

We had met in front of the stadium. Soojin didn't come as she had study session. Jukyung, Soo-Ah and I, made our way to our seat. Even though I don't know anything about baseball I am still here. Gotta spend some time with my friends.

Ryu Hyung Jin was bowling or I don't know what you call it. My baseball knowledge is zero. He was throwing the ball. Everyone seemed to be really excited about this Hyung Jin guy.

"What did you tell Taehoon though?" Jukyung asked. "I told him that it was my grandma's 80th birthday" Soo-Ah sheepishly smiled.

"I wish you the best of health, ma'am!" Someone shouted from beside me making me almost drop my drink. I looked up to see it was Taehoon and Suho. What the?

"You must've rented out a baseball stadium for her party. Is this a celebratory game? Taehoon scoffed.

"Did you think I wouldn't know?" He showed Ryu Hyung Jin's Instagram post where Soo-Ah had commented about being at his semi-finale match. What the?

"Are you stalking me on social media?" Soo-Ah spoke up. "That's just eerie, you know" she finished. So Jukyung, Suho and I are watching couples quarrel now? Nice.

"Not so much as you lying to me" Taehoon defended. "As if you would've let me go. Why are you jealous when I said he is a friend? If I was interested in him romantically I would've sent a private message, not come cheering in public" Soo-Ah shot back.

"Aish! I am going to use the restroom" I said and got up, making my escape from there.

I hadn't gone back to watch the match. I was strolling around the stadium and eating anything I could find. I am going to have a upset stomach tonight.

Clumsy me hit in to someone's back, because I wasn't looking straight. "Sorry" said the person and turned around. Guess who? Jeon Jinho!

His eyes widened when he saw me. "Sugar" he said fully turning around. "I'm back" Right then a girl came, she was my age. Is he on a date?

I smiled at the girl and glared at Jinu "we will talk about this later" I said under my breath just enough for him to hear. "Listen, it's not what it looks like" he stopped me when I tried to walk away.

"Did you see Sunoo?" The girl asked making me look at her. "Yes, he went to the restroom. I will go now and tell him to call me later" Jinu said and started to drag me from there.

"So you weren't on a date?" I asked as I let him drag me. "No" he shook his head. "We promised to tell each other if we like someone. I wouldn't do anything without telling you" he finished.

"That included being honest too. You lied that you didn't like baseball" I frowned. "Aish! I really don't like it. But that Sunoo, my friend, he dragged me here. I had promised him so I couldn't say yes to you then" I had asked him if we could hang out today but he had said no, that he had study to do.

I frowned more "Why am I getting upset over baseball?"

"Because this here" he flicked my forehead "is empty" he stuck his tongue and started to run. "Come here you idiot" I followed him while rubbing my forehead. That hurts a lot.

He was a fast runner, my dress and heels didn't help much too. Of course, clumsy me again crashed in to someone. I was about to fall down but they had caught me before I could. I came face to face with Ryu Hyung Jin. What the?

A/N:

Any suggestions for next chapter?

Vote and comment!

I love ya~