28

Yesterday after coming home, I had directly gone to sleep. Whenever I am sad, I just sleep. Sleep takes everything away.

Another day at school. I saw Seojun and his friends teasing Jukyung? Another day full of drama. I rolled my eyes at them and walked to my class.

Today we were suppose to get our national assessment test results. I was pretty confident about it. Jukyung was having another level of anxiety.

"We have two people on first place" Mr.Han announced making me sit straight. "Our Lee twins" he clapped his hands together and everything started doing the same. I got up from my seat and took my report card with a smile.

I sat back on my seat and placed the card on my desk. Father's going to be really proud. I smiled at the thought.

"Guys, I have a big news" Ahn Hyun-Gyu came rushing through the doors of lunch room. I can't even eat peacefully, great.

"Suho, Irene. Is your dad Lee Jooheon?" Hyun-Gyu said pointing his finger at us.

The whole room started to whisper things like the celebrity and famous stuff. I looked at Suho to see him having a hard expression on his face. He never told anyone? Of course, he didn't!

"The other kids saw him in front of the teachers room. You both are amazing" Hyun-Gyu kept going on which was really annoying.

Suho suddenly got up and left the room. I stood up as well "Can you please not talk about other peoples business?" I looked at Hyun-Gyu in the eye. "It's really annoying" I grabbed my tray, leaving it in the counter I left the room.

I walked quickly hoping to reach father before he leaves. I had already went to the teachers room but people told me the headmaster is seeing him off to the car. So I was now going outside to meet him.

He was standing before his car and talking to the headmaster. I did a quick run. "Father" I said as soon as I reached them. I did a little bow towards the headmaster.

Thankfully the short idiot left after saying bye to father. "You didn't tell me you were going to come" I pouted my lips. "Maybe I wanted to surprise you. Also you know how your brother is right? He wouldn't let me come if he knew" father patted my hair.

I rolled my eyes "yeah I know". I locked my arm with his and we started to walk slowly "so are you going to leave right now?"

"Yes, I have a meeting after an hour" he said checking his watch. I pulled his hand towards me "Did you eat?" I asked inspecting his watch. "No, not yet" he replied stopping.

"Ya, Appa! If you act like this you will get sick" I whined. "I promise to go and eat first" he pulled out his pinky. "You better" we did a pinky shake.

"By the way, you like this watch?" He asked making me look back at his watch. I nodded my head "yeah, it looks vintage. Whoa! Look who's following the trend" I said laughing.