38

"Hello" I somehow managed to say before getting pulled away from Hyung Jin. Jinu had pulled me away from him in a super protective way. To add spice to it, Suho had grabbed my other hand.

Now this was looking more dramatic than a drama.

Ryu Hyung Jin was staring at me weirdly. Then his face changed in to a expression that told he got it "you are Lee Irene?" He pointed at me.

I was dumbfounded. How did he know me. I clearly don't come to any baseball match ever. Then how does he know me?

"Yes, but how do you know me?" I said confusingly. "I had seen you on Instagram. Your recent photoshoot for a brand? I am a fan" He said, smiling.

"Ah! Thank you so much" I said finally understanding. "Anyway sorry for crashing on to you and thank you for helping me" I politely said. I then looked at Jukyung who had a phone in her hand. I now realise everyone was watching us. This is so creepy!

"Here" Jukyung said forwarding the phone in her hand to Ryu Hyung Jin. He took the phone "saved. I will be in touch"

He then looked at me. "I won't ask for your number. But I definitely want your autograph. I have to go now. So next time when we meet I am taking your autograph and a picture" he said before walking away with his rest of the team.

I was dumbfounded by what just happened. Who knew a photoshoot could give you this much popularity?

"No way, Hyung Jin must be head over heels for one of you" Soo-Ah said clinging to Jukyung. "But why am I always confused between who the boy likes? It's always Jukyung or Irene. Being pretty must be hard" she continued.

"I should do more modelling" I said out loud.

"Don't you know what a scary world it is? Soo-Ah knowing him doesn't make it ok. What if he's bad news?" Suho said to Jukyung which made me hit Jinu's shoulder.

"See. Watch! He is worried about her" I whispered yelled at Jinu. He nodded "also jealous".

"What?" Jukyung asked with her mouth open. She has no clue.

"I will get going" Suho said and turned around. He grabbed my wrist and started to drag me from there. "I will see you guys tomorrow" I managed to say before Suho had fully dragged me from that place.

"Aish! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I said rushing to put on my shoes. Suho turned around "I had called you three times but you won't even move" he had his hands on his hip.

"Then you should've called me more effectively. Like tell something that can surprise me or anything" I said pushing him out of the door. "I will remember that. Now hurry up! We will get late because of you" he said but I was already running ahead of him.

"The ranking of your grades doesn't determine you happiness, but higher grades always brings joy. The Lee twins you have the highest grades in your year" Mr.Han said and everyone turned to look at us.

"Congratulations! Give them a round of applause" Mr.Han said and everyone started to clap. I and Suho both got up at the same time to receive our mark sheet. We did a hand shake before going back to our seat.