3

My uniform was already delivered. I am not used to wearing a uniform because in America there wasn't one. I hope it looks good on me. Today after waking up Suho and I ate our breakfast. We talked about the school and what I need to do to survive. But I couldn't squeeze a lot of information. Because he said discover yourself. Thank you very much. You were very useful. I should give you an award for your usefulness.

After breakfast we both got ready and now we are on our way to school. He informed me that we are going to take the bus. Which is fine by me because I am used to it. Back in America, I used to ride the bus with my friends. It's a fun ride. Suho stepped inside the bus and went to the last seats to sit. I glared at him but still followed him to the back. I sat beside him looking outside the window. Everything is changing. Yesterday I was in another country. With people to whom I seemed to become attached. Now I am here. In Korea, sitting on a bus beside my twin. Anything can happen actually and you won't even know.

I was slapped back into reality when the bus stopped. We are here? Already? Suho was the first to get up and walk outside the door. What kind of brother are you? You just walk away from your sister on her first day of school. Very sweet Lee Suho. Sighing I got out of the bus. I can see the school from here so it won't be a problem I think. Putting my hand on the pockets of my marron blazer I started to walk. As I was near the school gate I watched a boy run in my direction.

He roughly shoved me to the side and I went crashing into another boy. And think what happened? Accidentally our lips touched. What the! My eyes widened at the sudden touch. I quickly backed away to see the boy had the same reaction as mine. Before this could get more awkward I said sorry and took my exit from the disaster of a situation it was. On my first day of school, I kissed a boy? When I didn't even step inside the school?

I didn't see the boy clearly in that situation but there are some things that I noticed. He had the same blazer as mine which means we are in the same school. Shit! He also had piercings. Which I find cool. Ok, I am into bad boy type of guys ok? Leaving my thoughts about the boy I entered the school. And everyone was looking. What? Is there something on my face? I quickly walked past them. I need to go to the teachers' room but where is it. I think I should ask someone. I saw a girl standing in the hallway and reading a book I think. She was wearing glasses. She looked younger than me. She might help me.

As I approached her she looked up from her book. "Can I help you?" She asked. "Yes, I am new here and I am looking for the teachers' room. Can you tell me where it is?" I asked her. Gosh if you focus on her you can tell she is pretty even if she has acne problems. "Oh, yes. Go down the hallway then take left and you will find it" she said gesturing towards the end of the hall with her hand. "Thank you very much. By the way, I am Lee Irene" I extended my hand. She took it "My name is Gowoon Han" we shook hands. "Well, I will see you around then" I bowed a little and went in the direction she told me.

I found the room pretty fast. As I entered the room I saw many people sitting or talking around. Teachers of course. I saw a man sitting and working on his computer so I went to him. "Um.. excuse me," I said. He looked up "yes, how can I help you?" "I am new here. My name is Lee Irene" I said playing with my fingers. Why am I nervous again? "Aah! Lee Irene! Lee Jooheon's daughter" he said as realization hit him. "Did someone say Lee Jooheon's daughter?" A short man came practically running.

"Yes, headmaster. She is Lee Irene. Lee Jooheon's daughter and Lee Suho's twin. Am I right?" He asked me. I nodded my head "right". "Aigoo...it's a pleasure to have you at our school. I am sure you will also be really intelligent like your brother. Of course, talent runs in your blood," he said laughing. That's scary. "I will go now," he said and went away laughing. I politely smiled. "My name is Han Joo-woo. I am your homeroom and literature teacher," the man said. "Nice to meet you Mr. Han" I smiled politely. The man looks friendly. Unlike the headmaster. "So the class is starting. We should head there now" he picked up his books and I quickly followed him after.

He also gave me my schedule on the way. "Stand here and come inside when I signal ok?" He said. I nodded my head and he went inside. After some minutes I heard Mr. Han saying come inside. I took a deep breath and open the door. I walked up next to Mr. Han. Everyone in the class was either staring or gawking at me. I also saw Suho who gave me a ghost smile. In the middle of the eyes, a certain pair caught my attention. Who was burning holes at me with his stare? Shit not him!

Not the kiss!

A/N:
They have finally met!

After these incidents, this book should be called 'Our accidental kiss'(≧▽≦) maybe we can call it not only 'The extrovert Lee' but also 'Our accidental kiss'.

Yes! This book has two names!😂😂

I will stop talking now. Cause you ain't gonna read anyway.

Please vote and comment.

I love ya~