44

Now came the game. The mc told us about the newspaper game. He told us to get a group of four. I was standing there dumbfounded. "What should I do?" I asked more to myself.

"Irene, come here" Jinu said and I was about to go to him when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards them. I looked up to see it was Seojun. He didn't let go off my hand and told Jukyung to go to Suho. What is happening now?

Doesn't he like Jukyung? Why is he pushing Jukyung towards Suho? Suho also likes her!

All the group's were settled and Jukyung had nowhere to go.

"You didn't find anyone?" The mc asked her. She shook her head. He then pointed at Jinu "go to that group". Then he literally pushed her to him. I was standing there looking at them. Jinu pouted at me when I was looking at him. Then he was glaring at Seojun. That guy has more mood swings than me on my period!

I looked up at Seojun to see him also glaring at him. What is up with them? The mc quickly told us the instructions. This man is rushing every single thing.

The game started. We were four in the group. We put our legs on the paper. Some of the group's fell but three groups were still standing. Suho's and Jinu's group was still up. Now the mc upgraded the game and told us to fold the newspaper.

I was dumbfounded. What should I do? I looked at my team to see the other two is already trying. Seojun and I were just standing. I felt being lifted, Seojun picked me up in bridal style. A yelp left my mouth. He looked at me and smirked. I scoffed at him "I swear if you drop me your dead". I circled my hands around his neck for safety reasons.

But at that moment our face got really close. Sh*t! I buried my face in his neck because I am sure I was blushing like a red tomato. He didn't needed to see this!

The sight was worth seeing. Suho carrying Soojin, Jinu carrying Jukyung and Seojun carrying me. I don't know about others but I liked us. I cringed in my mind at my thinking.

Our team members fell down after sometime and of course we lost. Meaning Suho's team won because Jinu's team members had also fallen down.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" I asked Seojun. He still hadn't put me down. "We can" he said nodding. "But you have to carry me there though" I said pouting. He frowned "Why?"

"Cause I don't want to walk" I shrugged. "Let's go now" I pointed at the jungles direction. He narrowed his eyes at me but still started to walk.

At this time everyone started to scream 'ya! The game is over. Why are you still like that? Where are you two going? Are you dating?' this stuff. I was trying hard not to laugh at Seojun's situation. "Go to the jungle a little" I said pointing at the direction. "Why?" He said looking at me. "I am going to kill you there" I said with an evil laugh. He glared at me more. "There is a place to sit there. Let's go" I said patting his head.

"Are you going crazy because you are being carried by a handsome boy like me?" he said and I bursted out laughing. "Oh please like no other handsome boy has never carried me" I said laughing more. "They did? Who was it" he said a bit sternly. "There was someone" I said still smiling.

"Was it your boyfriend?" He asked putting me down. We have reached the place where I was going to kill him. There is a bench here to sit and a pretty river too. "No. Not boyfriend" I said shaking my head and sat down on the bench. "Then who was it?" He asked sitting next to me.

"None of your concern" I said and plugged in my earphone in my mobile. He huffed and looked around. I offered him one of my right earphone. He denied so I didn't force. I was listening to 'How do you do'. Seyeon's song.

I was looking at the river when Seojun pulled out my right earphone and put it in his ear. I narrowed my eyes on him. "I just wanted to see what you are listening" he said in defence. I scoffed and looked back at the river.

I then rested my head on his shoulder, the song was on repeat. "You like Seyeon's songs?" Seojun spoke up. I just hummed in reply. "I listen to music on repeat so the song won't change. Just letting you know". I felt him stiffen beside me. "Also don't get me wrong for doing this. I am just tired" I said softly.

After sometime I heard people talking. I looked up and saw Seojun's friends were here. I felt Seojun scolding them and telling them to go. I heard Kim Cho Rong saying he was gonna take pictures. I laughed a little and looked at him already taking photos. I gave a 'v' sign for the photos. My head was still on Seojun's shoulder.

"Send me the photos later" I yelled a little for them to hear. They all gave me a thumbs up and left. "Sometimes I feel they are more my friends than yours" I said giggling a little. I felt him nod "I too think so".

"Ok let's go" I said standing up. He also stood up. He was about to pick me up when I said "it's ok you don't have to do that anymore" He sighed "thank God. You were heavy". I mimicked him "you were heavy".

We were still mimicking each other when we reached everyone. The lunch was starting. I pushed Seojun a little and went to Jinu.

"Where did you go?" He asked glaring at Seojun. "For a walk. Look at the food. I am hungry" I said but there was no place left on Jinu's table. I pouted "I will find some other place to sit then. See you later" he was about to decline but I quickly left and looked around for an empty seat.

I looked around and saw Seojun sitting with his friends. I went to them and said "mind if I sit?" "No. Come sit" Seojun said pushing someone beside him, making him fall and a place for me to sit. I sat down and we started to eat.

They were eating like they hadn't ate for days now except Seojun. They weren't even letting the food cook properly, especially Kim Cho Rong. "Are you animal? Let it cook first" Seojun complained. I was loosing my control now "ya! Eat slowly no one is taking your food" I yelled a little.

A teacher came and said "don't eat like a pig just because you are eating one. Eat like a person". Seojun and I started laughing after hearing this. "Sir, I am a person" Kim Cho Rong said.

Then the camp ground owner came and asked if we were enjoying the food. We agreed because the food was delicious. He then checked the fire. Then Kim Cho Rong asked something that peaked both mine and Seojun's attention "Sir, what were you trying to tell us earlier?"

"just something that happened long ago" The camp owner said. We then begged for him to tell us. In the last he agreed and we were dying to know about it. Even the teacher was curious. Then he told us about a well in the deep forest and an ugly sprit who steals people's face. But the spirit only steals pretty people's face. "Then I have to be careful" I said laughing "you guys doing have to worry" the teacher even agreed with me making me laugh more.

A/N:

Parts of this were written even before I published this story

Vote and comment!

I love ya~