27

I had stepped out of the room and was squeezed between loads of boys and girls. "Ya! Give her some space" Cho rong said coming in front of me and making a shield with his body.

"What are you guys doing?" I said still shocked why so many people had gathered here. "We want your autograph" said one girl pushing a pen and notepad forward.

"What? Why?" I said totally confused. "You were so cool on the stage" started one boy. "So we want your autograph before we don't get a chance later" finished the girl standing before me.

This had me blushing. Yes, I tend to blush if someone compliments me.

"Ah...why? Are you guys pranking me now?" I poked Cho rong's back. "No, no! Of course not" everyone chorused.

"But it was nothing big" I said shaking my hand. "Ya, Irene! Just give them what they want" Cho rong looked over his shoulder.

"But this feels so weird" I scratched my head. "Come on! Everyone get in a line" Cho rong clapped his hands and everyone started to stand in a line.

Now this was looking more weird. I took a deep breath "okay then".

After couple of minutes of signing and taking some pictures I was finally done.

"Ya, Cho rong! Don't you think you over did it?" I said putting my hands on my hip. He smiled sheepishly at me "I don't think so. See you later" he ran away, where I think his friends were.

Now I have to find mine. I looked around to see Jukyung and Gowoon hugging each other. "Jukyung, Gowoon" I called for them, they looked at me and waved their hand.

I walked towards them "you were awesome" I said to Gowoon as soon as I reached them. "Thank you so much. But you were also so good. It looked like a K-pop concert with all the light stick and fan chants" Gowoon said making Jukyung nod her head.

"That was Cho rong, overdoing it" I shook my head remembering his silliness. "Oppa" suddenly Gowoon called out and waved to someone behind me. Oppa?

I looked back to see Han Seojun approaching us. Seojun? Oppa? My eyes widened in realisation.

Seojun stopped beside me and gave Gowoon a bouquet of flowers. "Seojun?" Jukyung said confusingly. She still didn't get it, right?

Seojun looked between the three of us. "You three know each other?" He asked Gowoon. "Do you know my brother?" Gowoon asked making Jukyung look at Seojun "brother?" Yes, she still didn't get it.

"Yes, we know her. She is my sister" I told Seojun while signalling towards Gowoon. "Sister?" Seojun frowned his eyebrows.

"Jukyung, Jukyung. I need your help" Soo-Ah came running. "Soojin suddenly can't make it. I need your help" she grabbed Jukyung's arm. "Okay, see you later" and they both left without another word.

"Looks like she really needs help" I said watching their backs. "So are you guys in same class?" Gowoon's question made me look back. "Yeah" I nodded my head.

"By the way, Seojun. I know Gowoon is your sister and she sings really good. But did you not enjoy my singing?" I said with my hands on my hips, looking a bit offended.

"What?" Seojun asked looking dumbfounded. "Where are my flowers?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ah-" Seojun started to shutter but I cut him off "don't stress. I was just joking" I laughed at his cute reaction.

"I need to change. I will see you later" I smiled at Gowoon and walked to the backstage room to get changed.

I had gotten changed into the pink dress from earlier and entered the basketball court. Seojun's team were now showing off their skills. He is flying too much. I quickly made my way to the bleachers.

"Irene" Soojin screamed my name as soon as she saw me.

"Hey" I greeted everyone when I reached them.

The door opened and Suho entered wearing a big black hoodie. Seojun's team's supporters started to make 'woo' sounds.

"YA! LEE SUHO! YOU BETTER WIN" I screamed at the top of my lungs when Suho walked past us. He didn't even glance our way but I know he is mentally rolling his eyes at me now.

The game started with Suho making a basket. Soojin and I were screaming. Well she didn't much but I am sure I am going to have a hard time talking later.

And we won the game with 53-44. "LEE SUHO, I LOVE YOU BROTHER" I screamed even before realising.

Now it was the night of 8th Saebom festival. I think some singers are going to sing. I spotted Soojin, Soo-Ah and Jukyung sitting. I was about to go to them but something stopped me.

"This song isn't widely known, but it's one by the late Jeong Seyeon who I was a big fan of" the name of Seyeon had me stopping on my track. Before I knew 'How do you do' by Seyeon was playing.

I quickly turned away and started walking.

How do you do? How are you doing?
I don’t think I’m all right.

I was walking fast to leave as quickly as possible but the music still could be heard.

You’re not here and you’re not alone.
trapped in a castle of regret

I don’t know what parting was
I didn’t even know what love was
I.

I looked up in the sky, hoping to see stars but my visions were blurry. This is when I understood I had already began to cry.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand.

I need to go home.

I feel so sad.

I am so sad.

He didn't deserve it.

He should've been here now.

I just feel sad.

I miss mom and Seyeon.

I had found a taxi and got inside it.

It's better I left. Or else I would be crying in front of everyone now.

A/N:

Yes I am alive!

Guess who became sick after coming home?

Also guys someone I knew died yesterday. Even tho I never spoke to him directly, I still feel really sad.

Rest in peace...you did well.