11

"It looks really romantic, doesn't it?" I said standing beside Seojun, watching them.

He must've been really startled because he jumped away from me. "Whoa! You scared me" he said putting his hand over his left chest.

"You should be more conscious about what is going around you" i said making the hand gesture of showing around.

"Not look at couples and get lost in your own world" I added.

He scoffed "I wasn't looking at anything" he turned around, started walking towards the exit of the park.

I took a quick glance at Suho and Jukyung before following Seojun.

"No need to be embarrassed. I know it's hard to make a girlfriend these days" I said dramatically sighing.

He ignored me and got on his motorcycle.

"I won't tell anyone about you watching other couples because you have no girlfriend" I added.

He put his helmet on his head and looked at me "get lost".

I went closer to him "I am not going anywhere. By the way it's getting really late right?" I said looking up at the sky.

When he didn't reply I added "give me a ride". He pulled up the glass of his helmet "and what makes you think I would do that?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well you can't possibly leave a young girl on a dark street at night" I shrugged. "Also I really love motorcycles, so please give me a ride" I added giving him my puppy eyes.

He scoffed "go home" he started the bike and rode away leaving me alone.

I sighed heavily "stupid idiot" I cursed under my breath. Running a hand through my hair I started to walk, to Suho's house. Well now our house.

|°•The Next Day•°|

It was lunch time.

I quickly ran out of the classroom and jumped on Suho's back.

"Hello brother" I said not getting down. He was gasping for air so after sometime I got down. He glared at me "you are the most unladylike person in the planet"

I shrugged "are you doing to eat?" I linked my arms with his. He nodded in response.

"You know something had caught my eyes" I said making him narrow his eyes. "Continue" he said looking straight.

"Yesterday I saw you and Jukyung in the park" I felt him getting tense but he quickly covered it. "You should really give the girl a break. She told me about what you are making her do and I also know about her situation" I said making him look at me.

I nodded "yes, yesterday I had met her and got her out off some trouble" I sighed. "So please do tell me if something happens" I added. He just nodded as response.

We entered the lunch room with still our arms linked. "I am hungry" I said leaving him to collect my tray.